Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The OFFICIAL Amir Khan vs Danny Garcia build up and Prediction Thread !!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by komodo View Post
    I wouldn't worry Garcia hasn't faced nearly half as good an opposition Khan has. I was actually really surprised when they first started dropping Garcia’s name in the mix. I thought GB was trying to build him up slowly but maybe they just don't think he can be a big star after the Morales fight.

GB wouldn't try to intentionally harm the chances of a Khan/Mayweather showdown because that's where the money is. Garcia is just like a sacrificial lamb here. He might have his moments here and their but Khan has way too much for him right now. If a slow shot to **** Morales was catching him clean imagine what Khan will do to him lol.
    Komodo my man, I would not call Erik shot to **** at all. He's not fighting at his best weight, but he is still very much competetive.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
      Komodo my man, I would not call Erik shot to **** at all. He's not fighting at his best weight, but he is still very much competetive.
      The Morales before the Barrera fight would have walked through these guys without a sweat bro. For him to still be competitive is just testament of how good he used to be and the elite level experience he's amassed over the years has certainly helped.

There's no doubt that Morales hasn't been the same fighter for a number of years, he's lost most of his speed and reflexes and tbh he's only fighting for a pay day. I think someone like Khan would walk through him just happy it's Garcia he's fighting where it so easily could have been Morales.

Comment

whens this fight again? and broner on it too?

Comment

july 14th.

Comment

fu.ck it Komodo has changed my mind, khan has too much exerience for this guy no matter how impressive his counters look,. Khan gonna **** him up combination after combination running off garcias face,

Waaaar Khan!!!

Comment

Underestimating Garcia is becoming common ground here now.

This is just a way for Khan haters to set up a BS excuse as to why Garcia isn't a good win for Khan. If Khan wins, Garcia was always a bum. If Khan loses, then Khan is a bum because he lost to a bum. It's a lose/lose situation for Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post

This is just a way for Khan haters to set up a BS excuse as to why Garcia isn't a good win for Khan. If Khan wins, Garcia was always a bum. If Khan loses, then Khan is a bum because he lost to a bum. It's a lose/lose situation for Khan.
                if khan has a bad showing they will call him a bum aswell. I was thinking garcia might win, but i watched his pre morales fights and he looked wicked, then morales was a step up and he was hiting him alot, khan will do a job on him i reckon but with 1 or 2 rough patches./////

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post

Isn't that the way with most fighters here on BS though?

Comment

Amir will be fast for Garcia. I havent seen much of garcia other than the morales fight but then that was a very unfit morales and morales still did well during that fight, Khan can do it better and Khan definitely has fought better opponents than this garcia.

Comment

Khan by 8rd stoppage...I think Danny had a chance to get better,but as it stands he is not ready for this fight and it will show...

Comment

Working...
                      X