Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

get this fight made i would pay good money to see this one,rios points

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post
      rios KO maidana if he was hurting to the body by karass and got dropped by a body shot to khan, Rios will have maidana running from body work by the 3rd round and stop him late.
      Not saying you are outright lying, but in what round and minute mark did Maidana get hurt to the body by Soto Karass? He was under pressure in the 4th but I never saw Marcos hurt. And khan's laser vanguard bombs and rios lobs over the shoulder are quite different. I find it unlikely rios would hurt the bigger and stronger Maidana to the body. Especially since maidana is the more mobile fighter of the two.

Originally posted by Oh you out son View Post
      Rios would win. Maidana doesn't have a great chin, look at the shots he got dropped with by Ortiz. Rios has a crazy chin and would take Maidanas shots and he would be the one coming forward attacking, which is what Maidana wants to do but he wouldnt be able to.
      Ortiz hits like a mule are you kidding? If it wasn't for Ortiz fragile mentality he'd be a prodigy. Maidana may have been knocked down but he has never been stopped. And he gutted out the win against less shopworn Ortiz.

Originally posted by WombBat View Post
      Love Maidana, Love Rios, that said i think Rios is way too good for maidana.

Maidana's inside game isnt that great, Rios has a really underrated inside game.
      I saw him slipping, ducking turning punches and countering really well against Alvarado, go watch the fight again and youll see what i mean

and maidana had a tought time with Soto Karass
      Maidana would have mauled Khan on the inside if allowed. He has inside game for sure. Not only striking but tying up and dirty tactics too. Just all out war. As to Rios having any semblance of a defense I have to disagree with that. His defense is his chin. Put it this way.. Has Maidana's face ever looked so busted up as rios's after the alvarado fight? Nope. Not that I can recall. Rios had a golfball under his eye. Maidana's face takes punishment better.. He is stronger and he has more skill. I am shocked at people picking rios so confidently. Moving up in weight against a devastating ko artist as El Chino, I mean, it would make alvarado look like child's play.

Oh well
      Last edited by Syf; 10-17-2012, 05:55 PM.

Comment

Holy **** this fight would be ridiculous.

I got Maidana.

Comment

Rios by KO. His chin will be the difference. Surprised how many are picking Madiana.

Comment

Maidana is garbage! Rios knocks him out!

Comment

One of those fights where I really wouldn't care who won. Just make it happen.

Comment

this would definitely be a war from the first bell to the end, I like what I see from Rios he's a born warrior but Maidana is a win or die type of warrior...
                Maidana via TKO late rounds...

Comment

Originally posted by Syf View Post
                  Ortiz hits like a mule are you kidding? If it wasn't for Ortiz fragile mentality he'd be a prodigy. Maidana may have been knocked down but he has never been stopped. And he gutted out the win against less shopworn Ortiz.
                  Ortiz hits hard but the shots he dropped Maidana with were short punches, not ones he sat down on for power. The main reason Rios wins though is that he is a better brawler then Maidana is because of his chin and bodywork. Maidana not a fan of the body shots, and he would be eating them non stop. And like I said before, Rios would be the one coming at Maidana, lets not pretend since Maidana uses his jab a bit now that he is going to just "box" rios from distance, once they start going at it, it will quickly turn into a brawl.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                    Rios by KO. His chin will be the difference. Surprised how many are picking Madiana.
                    I know it is very surprising. They have a similar pressure style, but Rios takes heavy shots better and they dont phase him. Maidana will back off if you connect hard. Thats the difference. Rios will keep coming at him and eventually knock him out, or stop him with body shots.

Comment

Maidana is slightly better than Alvarado, but still doesn't get the job done.

Comment

Working...
                      X