No announcement yet.

Just rewatched May vs Castillo 1

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just rewatched May vs Castillo 1

all I can say is May needed a K.O. to win the fight going into the 12th.

8-4 Mayweather.

Comment

Thank you for your great contribution to this forum with an original thread title and the detailed thoughts in your post.

Comment

I watched it about a week ago and scored it a draw, could have gone either way in reality, whoever won this wouldnt have been a robbery

Comment

Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
          I watched it about a week ago and scored it a draw, could have gone either way in reality, whoever won this wouldnt have been a robbery
          Scorecards 115, 115, 116 to 111, 111, 111

Comment

So many threads of this topic.

Long time posters complain about people bringing up Pac-Singsurat/Torrecampo, and Pac-Marquez I and II, saying it was a long time ago, Pac has changed, "this has been beaten to death", "let it go".

Yet Castillo-Mayweather was 10 years ago and those same posters happily give their take each and every time a Mayweather-Castillo thread is created.

Comment

lol, thats all ill say. there has to be at least one of these topics every week.

oh yea, inb4threaddelete.

Comment

I had Mayweather winning easily....Castillo had about 4 BIG rounds that made everyone think he deserved to win the fight. It's a 12-round fight.....

Comment

I havent watched it in a long time but I had Castillo winning the first fight. But I re-watched Mayweather vs de la Hoya recently and I gotta say no way should this have been a split decision cause Mayweather clearly won this fight

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    So many threads of this topic.

Long time posters complain about people bringing up Pac-Singsurat/Torrecampo, and Pac-Marquez I and II, saying it was a long time ago, Pac has changed, "this has been beaten to death", "let it go".

Yet Castillo-Mayweather was 10 years ago and those same posters happily give their take each and every time a Mayweather-Castillo thread is created.
                    What irritates me even more is when someone assumes that this topic never deserves to be brought up again. This debate will last forever and threads will continue to be made about it.

Complaining about it is moot. It's like you're offended... lol

Here's a hint: If you don't want to talk about it, don't participate in the thread? That's what I do for 80% of the threads on this topic.
                    Last edited by deliveryman; 02-18-2012, 12:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X