Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cotto-Margarito Sold Out, 17,943 Tickets, $3 Million Gate

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Cotto-Margarito Sold Out, 17,943 Tickets, $3 Million Gate

NEW YORK -- Three-division world champion and the Pride of Puerto Rico MIGUEL COTTO and professional rival and three-time welterweight world champion ANTONIO “The Tijuana Tornado” MARGARITO sold the last ticket available at Madison Square Garden this morning for their long-awaited world championship rematch. The 17,943rd and final ticket was sold at 10:42 a.m. ET, producing a box office gate in excess of $3 million. For Cotto, who has sold more tickets to The Mecca of Boxing in this millennium than any other fighter, this is his second complete sellout of The Garden. The first was his welterweight title defense against former world champion Zab Judah on June 9, 2007.

[Click Here To Read More]

Congrats! Go Cotto!

Comment

got my tickets and cannot wait to be there

Comment

Felicidadez Champs...! Soo much @ stake on this fight! Margaritos credibility if he looses! Cottos Revenge if he was to win! I remember the day cotto said "Margarito is a cheater & he is Not makein a cent out of me"...! Lol all for $!
        Good luck to both! PURO TIJUANA MEXICO MIS CABRONES!

Comment

Comment

No knock to Cotto, but I think Pawel and Delvin may have something to do with it too!

Comment

I think Pac and Cotto are the top 2 cash cow in boxing, Pac did 9mil in vegas and Cotto did 3mil in ny..

Comment

Originally posted by Carlos Alberto View Post
                No knock to Cotto, but I think Pawel and Delvin may have something to do with it too!
                Lmaoooooooo

Comment

Originally posted by Carlos Alberto View Post
                  no,This is all mike lee

Comment

Im at Logan airport, wating to get to NY, im so pump!!

Comment

Working...
                    X