No announcement yet.

FAO Vitaly Klitschko fans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FAO Vitaly Klitschko fans

If Vitaly fights Holyfield next would you guys be OK with that?

How could this fight be justified after fighting Sosnowski and Briggs?

If Vitali were black like you, would you still hate him so much?

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom Fighter View Post

Whatever you think Tunney. If you think I would or not so be it.

Now can you answer the question?

Would you be OK with it?

IF it did happen he would be actually stepping down in level of comp.

Johnson was a step down from Arreola, Sosnowski was a step down from Johnson, Briggs was a step down from Sosnowski and this version of Holy would be a step down from Briggs believe it or not.

It would be ridiculous Tunney. Call me what you want but it will be disgusting for that fight to take place.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom Fighter View Post
        lmfaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Comment

I wouldnt let him fight the brother.

Vitali is a beast. did you watch the fight tonight? did you watch holy v botha? lol

poor holyfield would get murdered, brutally killed idk. just no

its not even close

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
            If Vitaly fights Holyfield next would you guys be OK with that?

How could this fight be justified after fighting Sosnowski and Briggs?

I think it would be ok. Ok, first, Holyfield almost beat Valuev and didn't get knocked out by a munch younger and hard hitting Sultan Ibragimov. Holyfield has skill and for the first time in a long time will Vitaly be facing someone older than him, so that's ok.

Also given the fact that Holyfield has name recognition in the states and has fought in the same era of Lewis, Vitaly, Tyson, yes, I think this fight has marketing potential, does it mean anything in terms of padding Vitaly's legacy, no, but money wise and high profile fight wise, yes.

Comment

It depends Jro. If he can't find an opponent (which has been the norm for the K Bros lately) then I think it's perfectly fine. Remember Vitali tried to get fights with Haye, Valuev and Adamek this year to no avail....

Comment

Originally posted by MAЯA View Post
                I wouldnt let him fight the brother.

Vitali is a beast. did you watch the fight tonight? did you watch holy v botha? lol

poor holyfield would get murdered, brutally killed idk. just no

its not even close
                Right it won't be justifiable for that fight to happen right?

Comment

Jro wishes death on everything white.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post

Whatever you think Tunney. If you think I would or not so be it.

Now can you answer the question?

Would you be OK with it?

IF it did happen he would be actually stepping down in level of comp.

Johnson was a step down from Arreola, Sosnowski was a step down from Johnson, Briggs was a step down from Sosnowski and this version of Holy would be a step down from Briggs believe it or not.

It would be ridiculous Tunney. Call me what you want but it will be disgusting for that fight to take place.
                    I don't know WTF you have been smoking but Sosnowski is not a step above Briggs - Briggs was a 2-time world champ. For that matter neither is Johnson nor is Arreola. All these three are younger than Briggs but they also don't have the experience Briggs brought or the punch.

Comment

Working...
                    X