Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Williams deserve more than 50% split against Martinez? Or is he DUCKING?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Williams deserve more than 50% split against Martinez? Or is he DUCKING?

I think he's ducking his daddy.
    Yes
    12.50%
    No
    37.50%
    He's ducking Sergio like a bitch Burner
    50.00%

Paul is the one who said he wasn't looking for easy fights, seems now like he is avoiding a guy who gave him hell before and is using $$$ as a poor excuse not to fight him.

Comment

he is ducking

Comment

Simple answer: Yes because he did WIN their last fight. Sure he was hurt, sure it was close and sure he DID win. What was the split the first time around? If anything P Williams should get a little bit more this time due to his (not convincing) win.

Comment

Originally posted by Allucard View Post
          Simple answer: Yes because he did WIN their last fight. Sure he was hurt, sure it was close and sure he DID win. What was the split the first time around? If anything P Williams should get a little bit more this time due to his (not convincing) win.
          More than the linear champ?

Comment

he don't deserve more then 50% but I don't blame him for wanting more money though

I would love to hear Goossen's reason for asking for a bigger split or why does he feel Williams deserve the bigger split, people pointing fingers directly at Williams and saying "he is ducking" but it is Goossen who is doing the negotiations

Comment

50/50 is more than fair for the Punisher!!Martinez is the lineal middleweight champ now,he deserves at least 50%!!I'm the Punisher's biggest fan,but that doesn't mean I'ma cling to his every action like other fans I guess U call them of other fighters!!I hold my fighters to the highest critique!!The Punisher has got to make this fight happen,or else his bluff has been called & I will be shamed by his obvious duck move!!Then I will replace him with Angulo who is presently my second fave fighter!!

Comment

That fight was a draw at best. If Williams wants a bigger split because he "won" then he's delusional. I think it's more that he's not confident about getting back into the ring with a guy he knows is more than capable of beating him. The money is just an excuse to delay it.

Comment

50/50 is fair considering martinez has the championship. pwill can't get a better fight for more money against anyone else.

Comment

Williams deserves 30% imo

Comment

Working...
                    X