Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you take Jinkee Pacqiuao to the Olive Garden?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you take Jinkee Pacqiuao to the Olive Garden?

I'm just saying.....

LOL not if you aren't ready for a little Philipino just str8 attacking you.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

dont say no or the *******s will red k you for not appreciating the "charming" wife of "fighter of the decade" pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by xcaret v3 View Post
        dont say no or the *******s will red k you for not appreciating the "charming" wife of "fighter of the decade" pacquiao.
        Yeah but I mean this is a strange question.

Like someone is trying to mack on his wife, but then he comes sprinting (wearing a tuxedo) and throws like left right left right left right left right left right left right left right left right (Raises his hands up to the restaurant for cheer) left right left right. If we're drinking wine we're ****ed.

I can't personally see the little bastard even enter my peripherals.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Pac would kick your ass

Comment

She is ****able pacs doing it ghetto style marry an average beezy who will stick around through all the bull****.

Comment

No, she looks like a devil, something mean-spirited in her face a lot of the time. You know Pac's regretting marrying that **** before he got big, especially when divorce is illegal in his country

Comment

Question for all the Pinoys - how much skin bleaching do you think she's gone through?

Comment

Originally posted by Tengoshi View Post
                  No, she looks like a devil, something mean-spirited in her face a lot of the time. You know Pac's regretting marrying that **** before he got big, especially when divorce is illegal in his country
                  Pac too successful for a woman to leave him
                  he can mack on the side if he has to

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
                    Pac too successful for a woman to leave him
                    he can mack on the side if he has to
                    Oh I know he does (everyone knows), but he could have married a real high-class beezy if he'd waited - it would be like a big middle finger in the face of the establishment over there coming out of the gutter like he did.

Comment

Working...
                    X