Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nazim Richardson: "Floyd's Got Great Timing; We're Gonna Have to Deal With It"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nazim Richardson: "Floyd's Got Great Timing; We're Gonna Have to Deal With It"

Good Interview.

Comment

You kno what, i like nazim, he is a stand up dude. He speaks alot of knowledge

Comment

another thing i love about Nazim he isn't full of himself like most trainers and is real about things

Comment

Originally posted by roxas View Post
          another thing i love about nazim he isn't full of himself like most trainers and is real about things
          that is what i noticed,

Comment

I know a lot of people think Floyd will win this easily and I think Floyd will win too. But, Nazim is the X=factor in this fight. He is one of the few people in all of the boxing who might be able to find a weakness in Floyd that none of us are able to see. And, he might be able to come up for the perfect gameplan.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
              I know a lot of people think Floyd will win this easily and I think Floyd will win too. But, Nazim is the X=factor in this fight. He is one of the few people in all of the boxing who might be able to find a weakness in Floyd that none of us are able to see. And, he might be able to come up for the perfect gameplan.
              Agreed until Floyd adjust and/or starts to frustrate Shane.

Comment

I think Floyd will win but it won't be easy. Nazim will come up with a good game plan but Shane will have to execute it. I don't see him successfully doing it.

Comment

Mayweather by UD,

Comment

i know a lot of people think floyd will win this easily and i think floyd will win too. But, nazim is the x=factor in this fight. He is one of the few people in all of the boxing who might be able to find a weakness in floyd that none of us are able to see. And, he might be able to come up for the perfect gameplan.
                    Originally posted by south318 View Post
                    agreed until floyd adjust and/or starts to frustrate shane.
                    Originally posted by calilloyd View Post
                    i think floyd will win but it won't be easy. Nazim will come up with a good game plan but shane will have to execute it. I don't see him successfully doing it.
                    i like all these comments, i cant wait, i think nazim will make a huge difference in the fight because shane does listen to his corner

Comment

Working...
                    X