No announcement yet.

It's not even about steroids anymore...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by southcentralcar View Post
    pacman should take the tests to show that he's clean. do it for the boxing fans, not mayweather. mayweather is taking the same tests so theres no bowing down nothing like that
    this guys right....do it for the fans we want to see this fight go down

Comment

Originally posted by johncods View Post
      It's about pride.. if floyd offers 23 days pac would say no and if pac offers 15 days floyd would say no.. Both in essence want to say, see I'm the man he caved in on my demands, because quite frankly whats the difference between 24 to 14 days?? and thats what's even more frustrating as a fan.. I just didn't expect this to spin out of control like this..
      Here is your reasons...

Dr. Don H. Catlin, the head of the Los Angeles-based non-profit Anti-Doping Research, Inc., said a 24-day cutoff for blood testing is not sufficient to prevent abuse. One of the concerns with such a long blood-testing cutoff prior to the date of competition would be the potential use of Erythropoietin, or EPO.

But Catlin said that wouldn’t be the only concern if there were a 24-day cutoff imposed.

“If you have a 24-day window that’s free, with no testing, you can take whatever you want and you’re not going to get caught, end of story,” Catlin said. “[Urine testing] does matter, yes, but they’re not going to catch everything by urine testing alone. What you would do is to take Mircera [a type of EPO], which is available and which is not easy to detect in urine and away you go. You need a blood test.”

Comment

Originally posted by p4p-champ View Post
        Here is your reasons...
        so did Dr. Caitlin say 14 day is enuf as what Mayweather is proposing? what should be the cut off date? did the doctor mentioned that? maybe 1 day after the fight is enuf.

Comment

Working...
        X