No announcement yet.

How does Boxingscene fit into your day?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryx1950 View Post
    damn how are you able to go to these places??what do you do for a living if you dont mind me asking.....thats nice being able to travel the world
    Well i went to Israel completely free, not a penny spent.

But im going on this little Euro-trip because my mom wants me to go with her. She likes to travel as well as see my family in Ukraine but not my herself so she covered most of the trip for me.

Im just a student in college with a part time job

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      Well i went to Israel completely free, not a penny spent.

But im going on this little Euro-trip because my mom wants me to go with her. She likes to travel as well as see my family in Ukraine but not my herself so she covered most of the trip for me.

Im just a student in college with a part time job
      man have a great time.......you swole ass over grown ass college kid....lol...naw man enjoy life str8 up

Comment

Originally posted by larryx1950 View Post
        man have a great time.......you swole ass over grown ass college kid....lol...naw man enjoy life str8 up
        Not really overgrown anymore

You shoulda seen me when i entered HS at 6'2

But thats the plan. Soon i will start working full time and life will slow down for a bit so why not

Comment

I only post during work hours. 8-5 and them I'm out.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
            In the last month I was in Seattle for a week
            Damn Check you should have said something we could have gone and grabbed a beer :forgetaboutit9:

Comment

Originally posted by poet682006 View Post
              Damn Check you should have said something we could have gone and grabbed a beer :forgetaboutit9:
              Yeah, that would of been nice. There's quite a few of you guys from up there. I was really busy though, first time I've ever been, so I had to see all the sights.

Might come back to Seattle in mid August for a camping trip in the mountains with my friends that live there. Will have much more time this time around, plan on staying 2 weeks. I like Seattle a lot, my bud is trying to have me move out there.

Comment

Havent had a job for the past 2 weeks so boxingscene has been a bit to prevalent in my life

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
                  Yeah, that would of been nice. There's quite a few of you guys from up there. I was really busy though, first time I've ever been, so I had to see all the sights.

Might come back to Seattle in mid August for a camping trip in the mountains with my friends that live there. Will have much more time this time around, plan on staying 2 weeks. I like Seattle a lot, my bud is trying to have me move out there.
                  I'm about 25 miles south of Seattle in Tacoma. The summers here are great. The winters it drizzles a lot but doesn't really get that cold on average.

Comment

Working...
                  X