Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Wladimir Klitschko RUNNING SCARED of Dereck Chisora?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fix View Post
    why should they freeze out a good boxer like chisora, the heavyweight division needs boxers like chisora who come to fight and dont back down.. vitali hasnt seen anything like that since he came back outta retirement..

as a boxer chisora is a massive credit to the sport and to the heavyweight division.. sure some of his actions outside the ring are questionable but he didnt bite someones leg or ear like Mike Tyson did and Tyson still made big paydays afterwards.. you know that Eric Morales and Marco Antonio Barrera even had a minor brawl before a fight.. so are they scumbags too??

tyson had already BEEN champ when those incidents happened, he had his chance as a boxer to make his money.. Chisora is only 16 fights deep, he deserves a chance to earn money from boxing after putting on a great performance against Vitali.. give the guy a break, what he did outside the ring wasnt even that bad when you look back in boxing history at other similar **** .. bottom line, he didnt cheat in the fight and he fought his heart out..

Actually Chisora has bit an opponents ear, he didn't it in the AMs as well & I believe had his license suspended.

Comment

Dunno but Chisora is about the best available opponent for him

Comment

Hell no. ..........

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
          Dunno but Chisora is about the best available opponent for him
          No world champion should fight a guy who has lost 3 of his last 4 fights.

Comment

I wonder why I click on these links sometimes...

Probably because I want a chuckle or two.

...Don't be fucking ridiculous. Wladimir is better than Vitali. I'm a big fan of Del Boy but in no way does he win. In no way is the champion running from him.

Comment

There is a difference between wise matchmaking and running scared! Anyways guys like Chisora are directed towards Vitali because he does better with punchers.

Comment

with the stick he's been getting for oponents lately he could hardly go fight a guy who's officially lost 3 of his last 4

Comment

No lol I can't see him even bothering wald bad style match up man wald's left hook will be the main factor in this fight.

Comment

Rematch Fury and Helenius before.

And no.

Comment

Wlad ducked Lewis from 2000-2003. Wlad ducked Tyson. He ducked everyone.

The only guy he didn't duck was Corrie Sanders from 2000-2004. And he got knocked the fuk out. So yes he's scared. Also didn't chisora spat like semen on his face or something. Or gatorade. Some sort of liquid for sure.

Comment

Working...
                      X