Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hitting an expensive mall up with hot *** chick...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hitting an expensive mall up with hot *** chick...

How much dough will she siphon from my account?

Vote.
    100-1,000
    50.00%
    2,000- 4,000
    16.67%
    5,000- 7,000
    0.00%
    Bankruptcy
    33.33%
    Last edited by RespekonMyName; 02-24-2013, 01:55 PM.

who is this woman?

just some girl? you been hittin'? what's the story, you gotta give us more than that.

Comment

Is she sucking your dirk on demand?

are you taking her serious?

Post a picture of her ass and ****!

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post

This

Also your'e the man in the relationship you should be in control, so really it's whatever you want to let her spend!

Comment

i take gals on shopping spree in MY OWN terms.

if she says somethin like 'take me shopping' or 'buy me this', she can take a hike

Comment

she'll spend whatever u let her spend. she can see a pair of boots and a matching handbag at £2000 and she'll let u buy them for her. And she'll see the same pair of boots and a handbag, put them back on the shelf and have a subway cos thats all your offering.

option 1 gets u a ******* and maybe ****. option 2 gets u dirty looks and an extra £2000 to spend on cocaine and hookers

Comment

When I take girls to the mall they usually get shy about me buying them things and usually refuse expensive gifts unless we're serious.

The only exception was this stripper I had a fling with one time... that ***** asked me for everything lol...

expensive ass shoes, expensive bag, jeans, perfume, make up

I bought her a pair of jeans just to shut her up and I didnt spend anything else. When we were leaving left she asked me to take her to a shoe store and in my head i'm like ***** are you serious.... I was about to give up on her and leave because this girl was a certified slut, but she got the signal and didnt ask me for anything else after that and we went to her place and I got my investment repayed lol

Comment

If you're spending thousands of bucks on a chick you're a straight fool. She's gonna end up being one expensive habbit you're better without. If she doesn't wanna be with you unless you spend big $ she's a hooker anyhow. Might aswell buy one the old fashion way then, without all the drama.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post

a girl that sucks dick on demand is definitely worth a shopping spree lol

Comment

Unless you have money-bearing trees growing in your backyard then you seriously need to reexamine your priorities.

Comment

Working...
                    X