No announcement yet.

Wut? :: Cross-dressing UW instructor sentenced for indecent exposure ::

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wut? :: Cross-dressing UW instructor sentenced for indecent exposure ::

A University of Washington instructor told a judge Wednesday that he didn't mean to hurt anyone when he exposed himself to women at a Kent department store.

Peter Rettman, 65, had already pleaded guilty to indecent exposure when he entered a courtroom Wednesday to learn his fate.
    The renowned stockbroker and UW instructor was put on probation and ordered into a year of treatment for repeatedly exposing himself to female employees at a Kent department store.

Rettman admitted to going to a Christopher and Banks clothing store on Aug. 24, 2010 and telling employees that he had cancer and was attending a party that required him to dress as a woman. After changing into different women's outfits, he would then ask female employees how he looked. The problem was, he was naked from the waist down and his genitals were exposed.

"To me, this was a sexual assault," said department store employee Rachael Shelden. "This man came into my workplace where I felt safe and violated me."

Shelden told police Rettman tried on roughly 20 outfits, and each outfit left him naked from the waist down.

"He exposed himself to me several times and pointed to it over and over," she said

Rettman told the judge he never meant to hurt anyone.

"I feel very bad about this," he said. "I'm embarrassed by it."
    His lawyer also insisted that Rettman's action's were not sexually motivated.
    "It's not something that should cause the public to think that this person has a sexual deviancy problem or poses a danger to the public in any way," said David Smith.

After he was arrested, Rettman admitted to police that he'd exposed himself at other stores "close to ten times," and Shelden worries he'll do it again.
    Police records show Rettman was also accused of exposing himself to employees at an Auburn maternity clothing store in 2004.

"I don't see how it's not sexual," Shelden said. "If it was just cross-dressing, then why not leave your pants on?"

Since 1975, Rettman has been teaching classes on investing through the University of Washington's Professional & Continuing Education program. According to the university, he won the Teaching Excellence Award for the 2010-11 school year.

Rettman has asked that his psychosexual exam be sealed from the public. A hearing date on that request has not been set.

Read more: http://www.seattlepi.com/local/komo/...#ixzz1q4K2ud9o
    Last edited by Bossy; 03-24-2012, 03:40 PM.

Originally posted by Bossy View Post
    A University of Washington instructor told a judge Wednesday that he didn't mean to hurt anyone when he exposed himself to women at a Kent department store.

Peter Rettman, 65, had already pleaded guilty to indecent exposure when he entered a courtroom Wednesday to learn his fate.
    The renowned stockbroker and UW instructor was put on probation and ordered into a year of treatment for repeatedly exposing himself to female employees at a Kent department store.

Rettman admitted to going to a Christopher and Banks clothing store on Aug. 24, 2010 and telling employees that he had cancer and was attending a party that required him to dress as a woman. After changing into different women's outfits, he would then ask female employees how he looked. The problem was, he was naked from the waist down and his genitals were exposed.

"To me, this was a sexual assault," said department store employee Rachael Shelden. "This man came into my workplace where I felt safe and violated me."

Shelden told police Rettman tried on roughly 20 outfits, and each outfit left him naked from the waist down.

"He exposed himself to me several times and pointed to it over and over," she said

Rettman told the judge he never meant to hurt anyone.

"I feel very bad about this," he said. "I'm embarrassed by it."
    His lawyer also insisted that Rettman's action's were not sexually motivated.
    "It's not something that should cause the public to think that this person has a sexual deviancy problem or poses a danger to the public in any way," said David Smith.

After he was arrested, Rettman admitted to police that he'd exposed himself at other stores "close to ten times," and Shelden worries he'll do it again.
    Police records show Rettman was also accused of exposing himself to employees at an Auburn maternity clothing store in 2004.

"I don't see how it's not sexual," Shelden said. "If it was just cross-dressing, then why not leave your pants on?"

Since 1975, Rettman has been teaching classes on investing through the University of Washington's Professional & Continuing Education program. According to the university, he won the Teaching Excellence Award for the 2010-11 school year.

Rettman has asked that his psychosexual exam be sealed from the public. A hearing date on that request has not been set.

Read more: http://www.seattlepi.com/local/komo/...#ixzz1q4K2ud9o
    Bossy look @ ME... :wank:

Comment

Originally posted by prime tyme View Post
      Bossy look @ ME... :wank:

Naughty

Comment

Working...
      X