Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So why does Fraud Jr. have more time bashing Pac than promoting his fight with SSM?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

coz of jealousy and insecurity.........

Comment

Floyd is just doing what he has to do. Bashing Pac? Please. He's reminding people of how ludicrous it is for the fighter of the decade and reigning P4P #1 fighter to run from a 25million dollar blood test. A simple blood test? Floyd never accused Pac of anything. Pac got the glove choice, the 50/50 money split and stipulated that ridiculous 10 million per pound demand. How in the world is asking for a random drug test unreasonable. Good for Floyd for setting the record straight. My favorite fighter is Floyd but I also enjoy Pac’s fights. Unfortunately Pac is just and inferior boxer. He's a good puncher that needs his opponent to come right to him. I just hope they keep hyping Pac’s accolades and his recent accomplishment because that will make Floyd’s domination of Pac that much sweeter. Sadly I can assure you that when Floyd walks right through Pac like he did Marquez these haters will come up with some excuse.

Comment

the world is voting pac as the 2nd greatest fighter of all time and floyd 's name does'nt even get mentioned as the best of anything....lol...floyd just cant help it......

Comment

Originally posted by cmartez View Post
          Floyd is just doing what he has to do. Bashing Pac? Please. He's reminding people of how ludicrous it is for the fighter of the decade and reigning P4P #1 fighter to run from a 25million dollar blood test. A simple blood test? Floyd never accused Pac of anything. Pac got the glove choice, the 50/50 money split and stipulated that ridiculous 10 million per pound demand. How in the world is asking for a random drug test unreasonable. Good for Floyd for setting the record straight. My favorite fighter is Floyd but I also enjoy Pac’s fights. Unfortunately Pac is just and inferior boxer. He's a good puncher that needs his opponent to come right to him. I just hope they keep hyping Pac’s accolades and his recent accomplishment because that will make Floyd’s domination of Pac that much sweeter. Sadly I can assure you that when Floyd walks right through Pac like he did Marquez these haters will come up with some excuse.

like billy joel in his song...

It's just a fantasy It's not the real thing...

besides, with his so called random blood test...why not marquez? and the other 39 he defeated?

you call that selective. in rhetorics...art of ducking.

Comment

because bashing pac will bring more hype to their fight and people will listen to him than promoting his fight against mosley.

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
              the world is voting pac as the 2nd greatest fighter of all time and floyd 's name does'nt even get mentioned as the best of anything....lol...floyd just cant help it......
              And that really hurts the *****s feeling. I hope that they could sleep well at night.

Comment

Originally posted by soyotoyapex View Post
                Is he still thinking about PAC more than he is thinking of Shane?
                Really??? Cause I've seen articles and interviews where he doesn't mention Pac. But the mojority he does, mainly because the media asks Floyd about Pac. But for some reason any and everyone on Pac's team who is interviewed mentions Mayweathers name in every interview, just like they did before the Mayweather vs Pac negotiations began. Fact of the matter is they need Mayweathers name to help promote Pacs fight.

Comment

Originally posted by soyotoyapex View Post
                  Is he still thinking about PAC more than he is thinking of Shane?
                  I suggest you change your avatar for good before the real avatar gets pissed off...

it's annoying and painful to eyes...

Comment

Working...
                  X