No announcement yet.

I think Floyd got pushed into fighting Shane

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think Floyd got pushed into fighting Shane

Floyd have always been a diabetic when it comes to Sugar Shane.

you think?? this fight got shoved down his fat mouth, thanks to ellerbe. *****s was about ready to disown him.

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
      Floyd have always been a diabetic when it comes to Sugar Shane.
      care to elaborate? I've been following both of these guys for awhile, maybe I missed something.

Comment

this has been posted a few times and yes he is forced now to fight shane..

mosley himself said it as well

Comment

yea ****ing ******, too bad Mosley couldnt be pushed into a fight with Mayweather 5 years ago. and oh yea, back 10 years ago as well.

Comment

Which means what at the end of the day?? That they are fighting. People keep making this point but it really means nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Equinox View Post
              yea ****ing ******, too bad Mosley couldnt be pushed into a fight with Mayweather 5 years ago. and oh yea, back 10 years ago as well.
              he had a toothache? shanes too sweet lol

Comment

Originally posted by DE100 View Post
                Which means what at the end of the day?? That they are fighting. People keep making this point but it really means nothing.
                Oh i'm happy that they are fighting. I just hope that Floyd doesn't pull a Mayweather on it...faking an injury to get out of it. If it goes through i'm def watching it.

Comment

I don't give a ****, at least he's fighting him. That's all i want, what he thinks or what you believe= i don't give a **** about it.

Now you and your boyfriend. Get out!

Comment

First Shane ducked Floyd, then Floyd ducked Shane, but that's all in the past now and we should just be happy they are fighting.

Comment

Working...
                    X