Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ima commit SUICIDE if Pacquiao-Mayweather doesn't happen !!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

I'm here doing my responsibility... I don't want to see blood spilt before this fight. Understand even if this fight does happen the promoters are keeping you anticipating the fight, thats why they get paid top dollar to be who they are and to promote who they do... The fight itself might make you want to grab that knife again though... The fight will happen despite what these ******s on this site say... There is too much money and reputation at stake for it not to happen. Just know the fight itself will be boring as hell, news flash: you are still going to be watching a Mayweather fight!!! His style is boring to watch over a whole bout to the casual boxing fan. Pac Man if all plays out and i'm not saying it will, but if it plays out how myself and professional analysts think, Pac man will get frustrated which will lead to a boring fight. I am with you I think this fight needs to happen tonight, but it's not going to and if you think the anticipation is bad now wait til the promoters hit full stride and its a week a way... My final conclusion on this post is... Don't slit your wrist until after the fight, that way at least you will get to see an over hyped fight. Good luck with your depression-

Comment

come on schaeffer, this poor guy is going to end his life
        you have to get this fight done -rotfl

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Tom Jones View Post
          Classic. When Khan reaches top level, there will be many more vids like this to see.

Comment

Originally posted by John Hue View Post
            wXh, Is that you in the photo?

I guess all the Pacman Mayweather Bull **** is just to generate publicity.
            nah thats not me...I'm prettier.

Comment

Originally posted by TheAuthority View Post
              Great. Let's hope they cancel the fight then.
              I smell a hater

Comment

Rip............

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
                  you kill yourself, you wont be able to watch Khan anymore
                  deeehuuuuuuuuude I didnt even think of that. Ima keep on living now

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Tom Jones View Post
                    i would sure like it if you would die.

What if khan gets ktfo again?

...moving on

Comment

Finally something positive that can come out from canceling this fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X