• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[quote=BoxerX;4619809]
    Originally posted by megadude View Post
    lol, srry kiddo you seem to have been the only one brainwashed
    white people themselves know
    so you know, deep down your friend is just expressing his hate for blacks due to envy

QUOTE]

i know he is an ******* and he is not my friend aymore but im seeing him later do day and im gonna confront him so i need ur guys help.

He is probably gonna say if blacks arent dumb then why are there far less blacks who go to college and if I response cause they grow up in poverty and crime he will say something like "that prooves thats blacks are inferior, if they were superior they would take over the usa and supress white people."

pls help me out here, i dont want that racist to feel good about himself.
    simple answer kiddo
    ''Whatchu think they doin now? look around, who you think is rulin america?''
    make'em watch this

done and done

Comment

[QUOTE=megadude;4619823]
      Originally posted by BoxerX View Post

simple answer kiddo
      ''Whatchu think they doin now? look around, who you think is rulin america?''
      make'em watch this

done and done
      obama is the president and i told him that but he says that its obamas white genes that made him so big

Comment

Narek?
        Haha, grappig om te zien dat er zoveel mensen intrappen en de mop ni begrijpen... Ik had wel ni anders verwacht op deze site eigenlijk

Comment

[quote=BoxerX;4619852]

obama is the president and i told him that but he says that its obamas white genes that made him so big
          wanna know how was the first man to creat a computer? the thing your on now abusin?. a black man, tell him that
          Philip Emeagwali
          now take into consideration that the typical black man was very happy livin his life hunting for his food, serving his own meals, they are proud people with much pride, now a white man who just spends all their time building thinkin of new ways and ideas to pretty much just conquer, all that and all it took was a suppossed simple minded black man, to come over and build you your first computer
          i mean what did the white man make? typewriters?
          Last edited by Chr0nic; 01-20-2009, 02:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rafael S View Post
            Narek?
            Haha, grappig om te zien dat er zoveel mensen intrappen en de mop ni begrijpen... Ik had wel ni anders verwacht op deze site eigenlijk
            hoe wist je dat ik het was

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
              no need to feel guilty but his father was also brilliant too.
              And you don't get any blacker than that.

Comment

[QUOTE=BoxerX;4619809]
                lol, srry kiddo you seem to have been the only one brainwashed
                white people themselves know
                so you know, deep down your friend is just expressing his hate for blacks due to envy

QUOTE]

i know he is an ******* and he is not my friend aymore but im seeing him later do day and im gonna confront him so i need ur guys help.

He is probably gonna say if blacks arent dumb then why are there far less blacks who go to college and if I response cause they grow up in poverty and crime he will say something like "that prooves thats blacks are inferior, if they were superior they would take over the usa and supress white people."

pls help me out here, i dont want that racist to feel good about himself.
                I know what your doing so don't think your slick. Just because you go to college doesn't make you smart. There's a girl that I work with right now that just graduated college with a finance degree and is dumb as a bag of rocks.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxerX View Post
                  would you guys blame me if i beat the **** out of him? just cant stand racist *******s
                  hell no go ahead and beat the **** out of him

Comment

i had a similair problem today
                    me and a few schoolmates were discussing racism
                    me and 4 friends of mine were all discussing against this one racist
                    he was constantly telling about how black people are inferior to the rest of the world (whites, arabs, asians)
                    we all just knew he was wrong but we couldn't proove it
                    then the racist named like 50 scientific inventor/discoverer who were all white, arab or asian
                    then he said: now name me a black one
                    we couldn't do it.
                    can anyone please help me and name one so i can laugh at the racists face tomorrow please?

Comment

Originally posted by Rafael S View Post
                      i had a similair problem today
                      me and a few schoolmates were discussing racism
                      me and 4 friends of mine were all discussing against this one racist
                      he was constantly telling about how black people are inferior to the rest of the world (whites, arabs, asians)
                      we all just knew he was wrong but we couldn't proove it
                      then the racist named like 50 scientific inventor/discoverer who were all white, arab or asian
                      then he said: now name me a black one
                      we couldn't do it.
                      can anyone please help me and name one so i can laugh at the racists face tomorrow please?
                      no prob my man, i gots the solution

Comment

Working...
                      X