• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new promo
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-1rK...ture=youtu.be]

Comment

• Originally posted by Syf View Post
      Just saying.... Chino looks sharper this time around. Look at his seamless speedbag work. It's getting nice. Also seems to have more pop and zip on the mitt work.

Yes, Chino looks sharper this time around... Will Floyd?
      his mitt work and overall training is night and day when you compare it with pre and post garcia. i made a thread about it sometime ago. it's crazy how much maidana has improved in a short time with robert.

Comment

• Maidana should do it old school and use the crouch like back in dem dayz.

Crouch, duck, slip, and roll

Comment

• Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
          Maidana should do it old school and use the crouch like back in dem dayz.

Crouch, duck, slip, and roll
          well he does that already. he even jabs up top from the position. maidana's upper body movement is fantastic, he doesn't get hit cleanly as often as what the punch stats suggest. when have we seen him ****ed up beyond recognition after a fight? never.

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
            well he does that already. he even jabs up top from the position. maidana's upper body movement is fantastic, he doesn't get hit cleanly as often as what the punch stats suggest. when have we seen him ****ed up beyond recognition after a fight? never.
            This. Good post.

Comment

• "I'll beat Mayweather then I'll go after Pacquiao" He recognizes Pacquiao is the top dawg and straight gunning for the guy floyd has ducked and ran from for the past 6 years.

**** I love it!!! CHINOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! If we gotta take Pacquiao's head then so be it. ITS ****ING WAR BABY!!! Let's catch a body on Septmeber 13th, bury that mother****er.

Comment

• Damn he also talks about sparring Golovkin in the past in Germany. Says Golovkin hits extremely hard. ( no surprise )

Comment

• Didn't watch much of the last match heard Maidana was giving Floyd a hard time asking for a rematch might be a bad thing if he won the fight by 9 points (floyd wants to protect is unbeaten run)

I'll put my money on Maidana but Mayweather being Mayweather his basic boxing skills is too smooth to be hit with average punches hes very quick offensive and defensive but then again he might just run the whole fight just get the points by jabbing and countering Maidana's punches

Don't underestimate mayweather my friends im no fan of him but hes very good i had ridiculously high hopes on the Canelo to rock this son of a ***** but this mexican ginger got schooled hard

I do believe Maidana is in the wrong sport lol he should be doing UFC too much fouls but we need someone like him to beat mayweather eg just smash right into the guy no waiting just charge and stalk (like Tyson) we hardly see that anyway in modern boxing its just timing and countering no head movements or anything

Comment

• Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
                    Damn he also talks about sparring Golovkin in the past in Germany. Says Golovkin hits extremely hard. ( no surprise )
                    WAR GOLOVKIN!!!!

Comment

• Last edited by The Problem Child; 08-30-2014, 01:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X