No announcement yet.

When Bradley wins on Saturday...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WilkinsOlajuwon View Post
    Its almost gotten to the point where people actually are accepting--or even saying its OK--that these fights arent happening because: cold war. How crazy is that?
    I think you get to the point where unless there is something new its pretty clear what fights will and will not happen.

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
    If Tim wins clear you better believe there will be a 3 rd fight. Pac fans and Arum will say Pac unofficially won the first so they will need a decider
    Yeah, that makes sense. It would be nice if whoever wins this fight fights the winner of floyd/maidana.

Comment

Originally posted by JDD1 View Post
      what if tim wins clear and the fight doesn't sell worth crap-you think TR would let tim go?
      First, let's get this clear.. There's no "if" about it. Bradley will win. Again.

No, Arum won't let him go, imo

Comment

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
        First, let's get this clear.. There's no "if" about it. Bradley will win. Again.

No, Arum won't let him go, imo
        Your bias is showing.

I thought Bradley had a good shot winning the first time around and I think he does this time too. But there certainly is an "if". Ninety percent of the boxing world thinks he got the shít kicked out of him last time. Then he goes on to be nearly stopped several times by Manny's sparring partner.

So yes, there is an "if".

Comment

The fight ... Is one day away

Comment

Bradley vs Mayweather won't happen.

Showtime and Hbo

Golden Boy and Top Rank

Comment

Originally posted by swagswag View Post
              Bradley vs Mayweather won't happen.

Showtime and Hbo

Golden Boy and Top Rank
              I believe if one of the fighters want it so much they can force them to work together just like Lewis-Tyson. I don't expect it to be Mayweather he's sitting pretty and doesn't need Bradley. I just get the feeling that if Bradley wants it he won't be afraid to stand up and tell Arum to get it done. He's not a lap dog like Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
                If Tim wins clear you better believe there will be a 3 rd fight. Pac fans and Arum will say Pac unofficially won the first so they will need a decider
                If Tim wins clear Pac will retire or at least take a long break to figure out what he wants to do while Bradley will be eager to step into the ring as soon as possible. He'll be calling out Floyd in interviews and on twitter 24/7.

Comment

Working...
                X