Best jab in heavyweight history?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    between ali, holmes, and liston

ali's an odd case. his jab was best when he could get on his toes, and that was generally pre layoff. post layoff he had his best wins, but his jab had lost osme of it's effectiveness. he spend a lot of time on the ropes and holding.

liston had the hardest jab, and holmes was a great boxer puncher behind his jab.
    I agree. I think theyre all top 3

Comment

Probably Holmes. I loved Ali's jab tho. He kept it in your face while he himself made it his business not to be in your face as much as possible. Superb boxer

Comment

Wow Andrew,you created a poll to troll Wladimir's name every time somebody mentions his name !

This is becoming an obsession to you.that Haye loss against Wlad must have really pained your anus.

Comment

Originally posted by Bon Scott View Post
          Wow Andrew,you created a poll to troll Wladimir's name every time somebody mentions his name !

This is becoming an obsession to you.that Haye loss against Wlad must have really pained your anus.
          fi he wanted to troll Wlads name why did he include Wlad in the poll? No my friend, actually its a really good idea for a thread, I am surprised we haven't had one yet.

And debate from other threads should, always has and always will lead to new discussions with or without the Klitschko police trying to pretend it shouldnt happen just because it shows Wlad's deficiencies up.
          Last edited by DreamFighter; 08-16-2013, 01:52 PM.

Comment

Larry Holmes

Comment

Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
              Ali IMO, closely followed by Liston.
              agree.......

heavy jabs of course looks devastating when delivered dead center...

but jabs are meant to set-up other blows....

in fact, jabs that "missed" could have just set-up the blows that put an end to a bout....

Comment

in any division sugar ray deff had the best jab and better skills overall.

Comment

Working...
                X