No announcement yet.

[NEWS] Explosion at Boston Marathon [LIVE]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by New England View Post
    what are you trying to get out of this thread?
    do one sunshine........you replied to me and now you asking me what i want

Comment

• Infowars released pictures of the suspects BEFORE the FBI did!

http://www.infowars.com/breaking-pol...ston-suspects/

Only... it's the wrong pictures. These are the actual suspects:

Alex Jones remains... a ponce.

Comment

• Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
        do one sunshine........you replied to me and now you asking me what i want

i don't think i understand what you're trying to say.

Comment

• Stupid bastard also claims that some other non-related people are wearing SEAL uniforms because of this badge:

Which is only available if you are in Blackwater or the US Navy SEALs.

As demonstrated.

Comment

• Commenting on the FBI released pics, is anybody else's mind blown at how good they are at their job, how out of seemingly nothing they are able to pinpoint suspects? A lot of people wore backpacks that day, and out of all of them, these are the two that were targeted.

Can't even imagine how busy they must be right now. I wonder if there are images/videos that haven't been released yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by ~AK49~ View Post
              Commenting on the FBI released pics, is anybody else's mind blown at how good they are at their job, how out of seemingly nothing they are able to pinpoint suspects? A lot of people wore backpacks that day, and out of all of them, these are the two that were targeted.

Can't even imagine how busy they must be right now. I wonder if there are images/videos that haven't been released yet.
              They have a multi-force investigative team of 1000 officers going through about 5,000 hours of video footage and tens of thousands of photographs. They've placed these guys (as I understand it) arriving at the scene with bags, leaving the bags at the explosion sites and leaving the scene without bags and the few images they released are the ones with the best pictures.

Comment

Commenting on the FBI released pics, is anybody else's mind blown at how good they are at their job, how out of seemingly nothing they are able to pinpoint suspects? A lot of people wore backpacks that day, and out of all of them, these are the two that were targeted.

This is the biggest investigation in Boston history with thousands of people working on videos and pics pinpoint the suspects, this isnt "out of nowhere". Maybe watching the news conference or maybe reading up on it would explain why these 2 are the suspects.

But yes there are video that have not been released, of course these are the video of the government directly implanting the bombs themselves that they dont want anyone to see, clearly

Comment

• Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                  This is the biggest investigation in Boston history with thousands of people working on videos and pics pinpoint the suspects, this isnt "out of nowhere". Maybe watching the news conference or maybe reading up on it would explain why these 2 are the suspects.

But yes there are video that have not been released, of course these are the video of the government directly implanting the bombs themselves that they dont want anyone to see, clearly
                  So they have vid of one of the guys dropping the bag, but apparently no vid of the other one dropping? I mean obviously they look associated, one dropped the bomb, they retraced his steps and he looks to have anpartner, that's not what I'm getting at, but let's say they didn't get a video of the suspect dropping the bomb. Do you think they would have still caught them?

Comment

So they have vid of one of the guys dropping the bag, but apparently no vid of the other one dropping? I mean obviously they look associated, that's not what I'm getting at, but let's say they didn't get a video of the suspect dropping the bomb. Do you think they would have still caught them?
                    I think they have a video of the guy in the white placing the bag right in front of the 2nd bomb location and traveling together with the other guy from the 1st bomb location to the second one

Comment

• Originally posted by RichCCFC
                      as usual... ****ing muslims
                      You have NO CLUE what race these guys are. None. Whatsoever.

Comment

Working...
                      X