Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1 billion point history section give away!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Talisayen View Post
    I'll put in another 2 billion e-points to make it more interesting.
    Very generous of you my friend! I may have to start my own thread to try and grab some of those e-points!

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
      Very generous of you my friend! I may have to start my own thread to try and grab some of those e-points!
      1 billion sent to you for starting this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Talisayen View Post
        1 billion sent to you for starting this thread.

My good friend Talisayen has donated another billion for this contest so get crackin on those threads. There are still 4 more days to enter your threads and there is now TWO BILLION e-points to be won. My biggest questions now are WHO WANTS THOSE POINTS, and should we do winner take all or a first, second and third place?

Comment

My good friend Talisayen has donated another billion for this contest so get crackin on those threads. There are still 4 more days to enter your threads and there is now TWO BILLION e-points to be won. My biggest questions now are WHO WANTS THOSE POINTS, and should we do winner take all or a first, second and third place?
          Winner take all or payout for the top 3 threads. Give me some input!!

Comment

Winner take all or payout for the top 3 threads. Give me some input!!
            Winner take all IMO.

Please consider extending the deadline another 14 days so there'd be more threads to choose from.

I got a couple of ideas for threads, but havent really had the time....

Comment

I'm game........ be prepared.................Rockin'

Comment

So by "thought provoking" do you mean most replies?

Comment

Originally posted by kendom View Post
                  So by "thought provoking" do you mean most replies?
                  Its going to be voted on by everybody willing to vote, but Im looking for the most rational and logical defenses for your point of view. Now if you have a thread with 2 or 3 posters arguing logically in both directions....that is what I would really like to see. Lots of posts backed by reasonable and factual conclusions!

Since nobody else has given any input besides Bat, this contest will be a winner take all 2 billion point contest. By request it will be extended another 14 days.

Good luck and get those threads going!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                    I'm game........ be prepared.................Rockin'
                    Lets go my man!! With your background Im expecting big things!!

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                      Winner take all IMO.

Please consider extending the deadline another 14 days so there'd be more threads to choose from.

I got a couple of ideas for threads, but havent really had the time....
                      Both are done. Now bring it in my friend!!

Comment

Working...
                      X