Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Since a couple bitter fans of U know who call Pacman a cheater...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by V-3 View Post
    What I mean is this, Manny puts HIS OWN weight penalties on his opponents. That is the job of the boxing Commissions, not the fighter. But, Manny goes about the Commissions when he wants. However, when another fighter wants to do the same, Manny tries to hide behind the SAME commissions that he goes ABOVE when it suits him.
    Manny is the attraction that people want to see, if he's fighting a lesser fighter then he can place stipulations that the other fighter can either agree to or not fight, SIMPLE.

With Manny and Floyd, BOTH fighters are the draw, not one, but BOTH. So neither fighter will get ALL their demands. Manny conceded to Floyd's demands but not all, hence the term negotiations. I fail to see the point you're making.

Comment

Bump,call me a hypocrite now,I keep it real!!

Comment

Originally posted by mesher View Post
        Manny is the attraction that people want to see, if he's fighting a lesser fighter then he can place stipulations that the other fighter can either agree to or not fight, SIMPLE.

With Manny and Floyd, BOTH fighters are the draw, not one, but BOTH. So neither fighter will get ALL their demands. Manny conceded to Floyd's demands but not all, hence the term negotiations. I fail to see the point you're making.
        Yes, that is evident.

Comment

Originally posted by Di Bushbaby View Post
          Bump,call me a hypocrite now,I keep it real!!
          I seen this homie.. props.

Comment

Originally posted by TIP View Post
            I seen this homie.. props.
            Yup!!I am not a Pacman hater,but Like I say,what's good enough for 1,is good enough for the other!!

Comment

Manny plays to the Commission when it suits him and when it doesn't, he does want he wants. So, stop this, "he will do what the commission says" argument. Because, he sure goes ABOVE the commission when it comes to HIS SELF-IMPOSED WEIGHT penalties.

And, one last point, why is it OK for Manny to dictate terms to other fighters where he gets the edge, but NOT OK, when someone else wants to dictate terms to him?
              This is an example of my criticism of Manny. This post isn't hate filled. BIG difference.

Comment

This is an example of my criticism of Manny. This post isn't hate filled. BIG difference.
                Co sign,I swear before they bann me,people are gonna see how a real boxing fan puts in work!!I'll criticize any fighter if he's full of ****,even if his name happens to be Paul Williams,I got proof!!

Comment

Originally posted by Di Bushbaby View Post
                  Yup!!I am not a Pacman hater,but Like I say,what's good enough for 1,is good enough for the other!!
                  That's what's up..

Comment

The reason why some may see it as hate coming from you, is probably because Manny seems to be the one you go at the most.

Comment

Originally posted by JK1700 View Post
                      The fact that Pacroid's trainer has a history of steroids. He also turned down a $40 million fight because of a random blood test. This is proof enough to me. If he was clean then the fight wouldve happened by now.

Pacroid is also a cheater for fighting damaged opponents at catchweights instead of fighting the best. He's cheating the fans by calling himself the best and refusing to fight the best. He blatantly ducked Zahir Raheem (Who dominated Erik Morales and then Pacquiao fought Morales again instead of the man who dominated him, Raheem) and Shane Mosley (Who destroyed Margarito and was ranked #1 at welterweight). Pacquiao elected to fight Cotto (who was coming off a brutal beating from Margarito) at a catchweight. Cotto had just won a paper belt against Jennings, Mosley was the legit welterweight champion as he destroyed Margarito (Who destroyed Cotto).

If you call yourself the best then you need to beat the best to back it up. Mayweather has always done this and therefore has earned the right to call himself the best. Pacroid has consistently refused to fight the best.

if he doesnt fight the best why the hell does he needs to roid up? - exactly carts.

Also the thread title is real proof. i.e scientific facts - ya know positive drug tests?

BTW he's only fought Cotto a catchweight and he's about to face Marg. That's two catchweight fights in his whole career.

Just sayin...

Comment

Working...
                      X