Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hope Hatton gets KTFO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That would actually be funny if Hatton got knocked out by feather-fisted Paulie, but I doubt it. I would love to hear what Paulie would say after.

I still want to see a Hatton vs. Pac fight since I think it would be an exciting fight...plus it would be big.

But in truth, I want the best man to win this fight. If it's Paulie; I'm cool. If it's Hatton; I'm cool.

I just don't want to see a boring show.

Comment

i cant really see it happening this fight
      but i hope it does 2

Comment

Originally posted by majestiC View Post
        half you lot are ****ing ******s, you do realise arsenal just got destroyed by manchester city? thats why im saying e.g the grey writing lol! ofcourse Hatton isn't going to get KO'd im betting all my points on him winning!
        who gives a **** football sucks ................. loads of over payed nacy boys kickin a bit of leather around a feild fallin over if they get the slightest knock ................it makes me sick !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by fatmash View Post
          who gives a **** football sucks ................. loads of over payed nacy boys kickin a bit of leather around a feild fallin over if they get the slightest knock ................it makes me sick !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          die of aids you **** monkey poking ****!

Comment

die of aids you **** monkey poking ****!
            only thing iv been pokein latly is your mothers smelly **** :P..................... yeah thats right ................... your own ****in mother !!!!!!!!!

Comment

arsenal are a disgrace at the moment, title challenge over by november what a crock of ****. wenger needs to stop playing these sub standard players and blood some of the youngsters in the league. Don't tell me bendtner is offering anything more than what vela or even thomas would!!!! micah richards and shaun wright phillips would walk into the arsenal 1st 11 that is what we need.

but anyway WAR HATTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

Comment

Blood 'ell mate, don't be a proper wanka. Any bloke who doesn't root for Blue Moon Bloody Hatton is a proper chav, innit mate?

Comment

Shove your ****ing blue moon up your arse!

this might be because of a football result 2day
                  First result ****ty have had against the Arse for fucking years, you have to give us this one!

Comment

Hatton will probably make paulie cry.

Comment

Working...
                    X