No announcement yet.

**the official la lakers thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
    Lol I wouldn't be surprised if they DON'T make the playoffs. The point is, it's not guaranteed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Since 1985 View Post
      Lol I wouldn't be surprised if they DON'T make the playoffs. The point is, it's not guaranteed.
      but you still won't put up or shut up?? all your e points says the Lakers make the playoffs.........you in?

Comment

but you still won't put up or shut up?? all your e points says the Lakers make the playoffs.........you in?

Armagedon has truly arrived !!!

Laker fans betting on Lakers making playoffs opposed 2 betting on them winning the whole enchilada !!!

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
          Armagedon has truly arrived !!!

Laker fans betting on Lakers making playoffs opposed 2 betting on them winning the whole enchilada !!!
          A true hustler knows the EZ money (or e money) and snatches it up.....true story!!

Comment

A true hustler knows the EZ money (or e money) and snatches it up.....true story!!

Too bad we can't eat,drink or fec k with that E money !!!

So come NFL Playoffs you can have all of mine !!!

Ya big hustler !!!

Comment

So now the goal is making the playoffs? Oh my, how the mighty have fallen

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
                Too bad we can't eat,drink or fec k with that E money !!!

So come NFL Playoffs you can have all of mine !!!

Ya big hustler !!!
                Maybe YOU can't..........

Comment

• Originally posted by Since 1985 View Post
                  So now the goal is making the playoffs? Oh my, how the mighty have fallen
                  Umm your buddy already tried that....time for new material....try being original this time.....

come on son....I expect better cuz your better than that.....

Comment

Maybe YOU can't..........

Nice..... LOL !!!

You better hope Coach Offensivestein (D'Antoni) starts 2 play 2 his strengths. As oppose 2 implementing a system that is doomed 4 failure.

Thoroughbreds would have 2 b shot after running his system after a NBA Playoff game.

Better hope that engine does'nt blow up b4 then !!! SMH

Comment

• Don't know if this has been posted but I found it suprising that playing with Gasol was that important to Nash.

http://losangeles.sbnation.com/los-a...l-trade-lakers

Report: Lakers promised Steve Nash he would play with Pau Gasol

The Los Angeles Lakers promised Steve Nash that he would be able to play with Pau Gasol before the point guard was acquired, meaning it's unlikely the Lakers would shop their forward all that soon.

Bucher went as far as calling Gasol's retainment a "prerequisite" that led the former Suns point guard to turn down offers from the New York Knicks and Toronto Raptors.

Meanwhile, the Lakers have struggled under new head coach Mike D'Antoni, and much of the criticism has shifted Gasol's way. However, Bucher warns that it is wrong to assume that the team won't give the Nash-Gasol experiment a good try before considering a trade.

Comment

Working...
                      X