Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do you guys give a lot of **** to BrushMyHair?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do you guys give a lot of **** to BrushMyHair?

I don't like the guy or have nothing against him but it seems like he gets a lot of **** on this site from different amounts of people. I've never seen him post racial **** unlike others on here and he seems to be reasonable when it comes to fighters and fight predictions. He even calls out his favorite fighters sometimes when they are out of line. What's your beef with brush?

cause he black.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by D-Checc View Post
        cause he black.
        I never said I was black, white, brown, red, yellow, orange, or anything of the sort. I don't disclose race online. I like a lot of black fighters, I like a lot of japanese fighters, and it really doesn't matter what the color the skin of the fighter is. If I see something in a fighter that is admirable and something with what I believe to be true potential, I am gonna like that fighter. I am a harsh critic of some fighters and the fighters I see potential in, I will ride with to the end, NO ****.

Comment

Originally posted by mortal7 View Post
          I don't like the guy or have nothing against him but it seems like he gets a lot of **** on this site from different amounts of people. I've never seen him post racial **** unlike others on here and he seems to be reasonable when it comes to fighters and fight predictions. He even calls out his favorite fighters sometimes when they are out of line. What's your beef with brush?
          I get love in the lounge, Most of my haters are in NSB.

I am glad you noticed that.

Comment

hes not bad. he openly will tell you hates certain fighters for no particular reason. at least hes honest and is not a closet hater

Comment

Originally posted by mortal7 View Post
              I don't like the guy
              Lol your opening line is a little ionic considering the question you are asking. As for me, I have no problem with the guy, he's good peeps, I just think his perspective on boxing is insane lol.

Comment

Brush gave me red K when he first got here...i was gonna request a red strike from the pinoy lounge to bury him in red but decided against it...

i have no problems with Brush...in fact, he reminds me of one of my bar homies...dudes you only see at the bar but they pull a seat right up next to you and start chopping it up about sports

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                  Brush gave me red K when he first got here...i was gonna request a red strike from the pinoy lounge to bury him in red but decided against it...

i have no problems with Brush...in fact, he reminds me of one of my bar homies...dudes you only see at the bar but they pull a seat right up next to you and start chopping it up about sports
                  I would green you for this, but I have to spread the love.

Comment

Brush is my brother from another mother.

Comment

Working...
                    X