No announcement yet.

Punishment for Ariel Castro

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Punishment for Ariel Castro

Cut his arms off , cut his legs off. And throw him on the street.

Death punishment?? **** no!!! He deserves more suffering than that.

Prison?? They probably kill him too quick.

I say cut his limbs and tie him to a tree and put musical instruments right in front of him. Torture , he won't be able to play them but he would have to look at it all day since he was a musician.

I am hooked on this case. I have been obsessed with Dissapeared on Netflix and now this case is incredible.

Which punishment would you give him?

I reserve torture for only one person on here. He knows who he is.

Comment

Don't worry, he's gonna get pulp fictioned in prison.

Comment

Comment

The same type of stuff that happened to those girls.

Comment

Dip his manhood in gasoline (super) get some matches and start a fire

Comment

This type of crime calls for one and one only form of punishment...

Repeated BRUTAL **** rape.

Comment

make him sign up to boxingscene but he can only browse and post in the pinoy lounge and nothing else.

Comment

in all seriousness.

4 way gladiator battle bewtween him, james holmes, the cheechan dude and 1 grizzly bear.

each man is armed with a weapon of their choice. bb gun, fleshlight or a 1990's mobile phone are up for grabs.

all the losers get crucified (assuming they didn't die in the battle eg: they surrendered) and the winner gets death by lethal injection.

this will all be on the undercard of a cinco de mayonnaise card when mayweather fights again.

Comment

I say they cut his limbs and put him on a table facing down in a horse stable where he gets ****ed every 6 hours. And they give him his own medical staff so he doesn't die of internal bleeding or any organs being crushed or anything like that. So they can keep him alive for as long as they can getting ****ed by horses. And after every horse is done they tie him to the horse and make the horse go for a few laps on a dirt road where he gets dragged and after dipped in a pool of alcohol.

Comment

Working...
                    X