No announcement yet.

wlads face when haye said "he is just a proper d***khead"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Uturn View Post
    'The Flashy Flash'. Funniest line I've ever heard.
    Yeah.

That was proper Borat.

I like Vitali. But imagine him in the same situation. He sounds like Kermit the Frog when speaking English. He'd have no choice but assault Haye with a table leg to regain some credibility.

Comment

Comment

Its all good stuff but the more I look at this the more I'm thinking Wlad will win. And what "swings" it (lol) is the hard-on bit.

Haye says he has a hard-on cos Wlad was gonna punch him and he is eager for the fight. That means when they are fighting Haye will have an abnormal rush of blood away from the head making him more prone to KO.

Wlad did just look like he wanted to kill him but the more I read into this the more I get the feeling Haye is just doing this to get his retirement cheque,

Comment

Originally posted by DET. IRONSIDE View Post
          Its all good stuff but the more I look at this the more I'm thinking Wlad will win. And what "swings" it (lol) is the hard-on bit.

Haye says he has a hard-on cos Wlad was gonna punch him and he is eager for the fight. That means when they are fighting Haye will have an abnormal rush of blood away from the head making him more prone to KO.

Wlad did just look like he wanted to kill him but the more I read into this the more I get the feeling Haye is just doing this to get his retirement cheque,

To be fair. That kind of attitude will benefit him on fight night. Wlad always looks tense at the beginning.

Haye goes out there swings like lumberjack - Wlad KTFO in 1.

Comment

Originally posted by DET. IRONSIDE View Post
            the more I read into this the more I get the feeling Haye is just doing this to get his retirement cheque,
            That is how I feel.

Wants a good pay day before leaving. Promoting the hell out of that David Haye app too.

Get the money and run.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir TomJones View Post
              That is how I feel.

Wants a good pay day before leaving. Promoting the hell out of that David Haye app too.

Get the money and run.
              Nice work if you can get it tbh.

Most of us are going to buy it (the ppv not the shite app). And how many of us really think he's going to win?

I think there's about 4 Brits on this whole forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_1985 View Post
                Nice work if you can get it tbh.

Most of us are going to buy it (the ppv not the shite app). And how many of us really think he's going to win?

I think there's about 4 Brits on this whole forum.
                on the prediction thread about 30-40% think Haye will win.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir TomJones View Post
                  on the prediction thread about 30-40% think Haye will win.
                  get them to bet their own money and see what they say then.

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
                    did anyone else laugh at that? i soo didnt expect it, wlad was shocked someone said it to him in his face
                    Inventing things again?

Haye called Wlad a "dickhead" and Wlad remained absolutely calm.

Comment

Originally posted by Taaj Manzoor View Post
                      wlad is racist, he thinks black people are all bling bling and that they dress flashy.
                      You know who calls people racist 99% of the time? Racists.

Wlad's trainer is black, ffs. A man he admires and respects and counts as a friend.

You're either just trying to stir the pot by making a trolling statement like that, or you are mistaking racism for a simple lack of exposure. Wlad, as you know, is from the Ukraine, a former Eastern bloc country. That part of the world is not exactly teeming with black people. So I imagine that the only exposure he's had to blacks has been, for the most part, when he's fought them.

And while we're on that subject, AT NO TIME have I ever seen him say anything remotely racist during a press conference when his opponent was black or any other time.

Get your **** right.

Comment

Working...
                      X