Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nobody talks about how Donaire punched a fallen Montiel...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Montiel is Brown and not slick, thats why.

Comment

on the real, i think bierstadt was just lonely... no one to talk to about arthur abraham.

Comment

Comment

Ive noticed that too, but that has to be the worst excuse made so far. HAHA

WAR DONAIRE
          Last edited by cleaner147; 02-23-2011, 09:09 PM.

Comment

Montiel's gloves haven't touched the canvass yet when Donaire connected with that right hook so officially it's not an illegal shot.

Comment

that follow up punch was partially blocked by Donaire's own leg.. clearly not enough leverage to be this devastating shot you are painting it to be.. The damage was done by that devastating left hook. Not the follow up awkwardly angled punch that barely connected.

Comment

Originally posted by Bierstadt View Post

Clear as day in the slow motion replay.

Donaire repositions his body, looks at the falling Montiel (who's right knee is already touching the ground), bends down, and hits him right on the forehead with a hook, the same way Abraham landed his punch.
                TS is dumb and blind. Donaire was reeling from a right hook from Montiel and when his counterhook connected, Montiel seems to be ducking and had not touched the canvass when Donaire started his swing. Nothing was touching the ground when he started that swing.

All in a milli second, no time to even analyze or have benefit of slow motion thinking like this dumb TS.
                Last edited by ThunderWolf; 02-23-2011, 09:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post
                  I said it was heat of the moment and I didn't ostracize Abraham.

Fighting is very much an instinctual thing. Throwing a punch when your opponent's guard is down is second nature to these guys. Sometimes you're not aware your doing it until it's been done.

No love lost for either fighter.
                  I agree... It was a natural instinct and it didn't make a difference he was almost out cold like Paul Williams before he even hit the ground PLUS that extra punch barely touched him... People need to stop crying and making excuses lol

Comment

Working...
                  X