Collapse
No announcement yet.

SERGIO MARTINEZ: "Mayweather is better than Pacquiao."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Martinez is a straight up classy, likable, and proving to be a peoples champ. Hope he gets a lot of great fights before he retires in a couple of years. I can truly see Sergio been a Boxing promoter or at least commentator when he hangs the gloves.

Mayweather vs Martinez would be a very good fight BTW.

Comment

• seckback put this up a few days ago. i love the shock in his voice when he says porque!!! Martinez Porque mejor.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoneBum View Post
        seckback put this up a few days ago. i love the shock in his voice when he says porque!!! Martinez Porque mejor.
        lol He kinda does the same here: 0:59

Comment

• Originally posted by Easy Work Jr. View Post
          Barrera was his best win.....after that....

Losing to a washed up Morales......beating an even more washed up Morales after Raheem did it....getting outboxed my Marquez twice.....fighting David Diaz @135,...beating a drained Oscar at a weight he didnt fight at in a decade....beating Hatton after Mayweather knocked him out.....beating Cotto at a catchweight, and beating Clottey who just loss to Cotto?

yeah those are great accomplishments

oh and i didnt even mention the draws on his record and the 2 knock out losses....

please tell me how that equates to having greater accomplishments than Mayweather?

yet Floyd still thinks this is an uneven fight

Comment

• Originally posted by Easy Work Jr. View Post
            Barrera was his best win.....after that....

Losing to a washed up Morales......beating an even more washed up Morales after Raheem did it....getting outboxed my Marquez twice.....fighting David Diaz @135,...beating a drained Oscar at a weight he didnt fight at in a decade....beating Hatton after Mayweather knocked him out.....beating Cotto at a catchweight, and beating Clottey who just loss to Cotto?

yeah those are great accomplishments

oh and i didnt even mention the draws on his record and the 2 knock out losses....

please tell me how that equates to having greater accomplishments than Mayweather?

and to think packy is all juiced up in all those fights. still mayweather will beat
            packy easily right?

why demand for added tests?

Comment

• As long as the phrase "to hit and not get hit" walk hand in hand with the word "boxing", Floyd is easily the better boxer of the two.
              That doesn't mean he'll win if they fight, it means he is a better boxer.

Although I think he'll win a fast paced, but fairly one sided fight due to Pacquiao's tendency to block short, straight punches with his head.
              He couldn't damage Clottey with around two million punches. I don't think he is strong enough to beat Floyd.

He punches fast enough and hard enough, probably, but to me doesn't look strong enough physically.

Comment

• Sergio knows his stuff. Truly a wiseguy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
                  What, you've never seen Rachel Maddow? :wank:
                  Stop it
                  lmao

Comment

• Got to be careful sergio *******s alround the world will brand you a nobody!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by O.S.I.R.I.S View Post
                      I knew this would get you hot...lol but I truly believe he is. I would go into detail but I gotta bounce. Remind me on your show and I will break down why I said that.

FWIW it's just my opinion on how I see things...but I can break down why I see it that way..just not now....peace
                      I won't go as far as calling you an idiot but I'm really fighting it right now.
                      Floyd owns the word accuracy !
                      This isn't an opinion it's a fact.
                      You almost came across as intelligent. ....smdh.......ACCURACY?

Comment

Working...
                      X