Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Facts about tonight's boxing event at MSG.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Facts about tonight's boxing event at MSG.

Fact #1: Despite Paulie Maliggnagi's scorecard, Austin Trout was the rightful winner tonight.

Fact #2: Cotto may seem like a sore loser, but we don't really know what goes inside his head. He may think he won the fight and being in his "2nd" house makes it harder for him to accept his loss.

Fact #3: I'm no one to judge and though I agree that Austin DID won the fight, the 119 - 109 makes the other cards look suspicious. Every score I've seen hasn't been that wide and this being in the "hometown" of the challenger makes me paranoid. Please argue/argument on this one.

Fact #4: Austin was just a superior boxer and had a better game plan than Cotto. No reason for him to hang em up if he doesn't want to.

Agreed
    40.00%
    Disagree
    0.00%
    Agree on some, disagree on others
    0.00%
    Can't wait for PAC-MAR IV!
    60.00%

You could score that fight every round to Trout. There was about 3 close rounds that you could score for Cotto but no clear ones that he won.

Comment

I agree that Cotto probably thought he won the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
        You could score that fight every round to Trout. There was about 3 close rounds that you could score for Cotto but no clear ones that he won.
        5 + 6 were clear Cotto rounds IMO. He did show flashes of vintage Cotto, that's why I don't think he should retire yet

Comment

Originally posted by Fire and Fear View Post
          I agree that Cotto probably thought he won the fight.
          there were a lot of close rounds in there and it didn't look like Trout had much snap on his punches, it's entirely conceivable he thought it was 7-5 in his favor or something.

Comment

Originally posted by teddycanyon View Post
            5 + 6 were clear Cotto rounds IMO. He did show flashes of vintage Cotto, that's why I don't think he should retire yet
            Man i'm glad you weren't a judge tonight,

Comment

Fact #3 Answer: Trout is an Al Haymon fighter.

Comment

I believe Cotto did say he won the fight to Jim before storming off

Comment

i was begining to like paulie but after tonight , he's a c0cksucker again ...

114- 114 and this mofoker had the nerve to say one of the judges needed to go home ?...f0cking dip****...
                  Last edited by puga; 12-02-2012, 01:49 AM.

Comment

from the arena i had it a draw but the crowd effects teh fight i have to se eon tv

Comment

Working...
                    X