Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mikey Garcia vs. my brother

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hate to sound like Rockin or something, but some/most of you people really have 0 clue. When I trained sometimes they would put ****y new guys in to spar with me, because i was like a 5''6/7, 130lbs soaking wet 16 yr old who looked like a choirboy. These big, strong guys with no experience would try load up punches, bully me, and guess what. I would always punch the absolute **** out of them. And plenty of these guys were athletic, played other sports, fit, but they had no idea how to fight.

Comment

Originally posted by One more round View Post
      I hate to sound like Rockin or something, but some/most of you people really have 0 clue. When I trained sometimes they would put ****y new guys in to spar with me, because i was like a 5''6/7, 130lbs soaking wet 16 yr old who looked like a choirboy. These big, strong guys with no experience would try load up punches, bully me, and guess what. I would always punch the absolute **** out of them. And plenty of these guys were athletic, played other sports, fit, but they had no idea how to fight.

Exactly. Big muscles dont mean ****, being a star football player dont mean ****...this is BOXING. And yeah some weekend warrior that does bicep curlz at planet fitness is going to beat up a WORLD CLASS CHAMPION boxer, a guy that dedicates his ENTIRE LIFE to boxing??? LOL please, He would get picked apart. Mikey would counter your brothers obvious roundhouse righthand and rip off a 6 piece combo and put him on his asss. These big buff meatheads who think they are going to beat up professional champion boxers, Seriously this **** must stop.

Tell your brother to fly out to oxnard and spar mikey. I'm sure seckbach will cover the story and record it.

Comment

Mikey sparks your brother.

Then he takes your dad to the bathroom and shows 'em how to make love.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
          Exactly. Big muscles dont mean ****, being a star football player dont mean ****...this is BOXING. And yeah some weekend warrior that does bicep curlz at planet fitness is going to beat up a WORLD CLASS CHAMPION boxer, a guy that dedicates his ENTIRE LIFE to boxing??? LOL please, He would get picked apart. Mikey would counter your brothers obvious roundhouse righthand and rip off a 6 piece combo and put him on his asss. These big buff meatheads who think they are going to beat up professional champion boxers, Seriously this **** must stop.

Tell your brother to fly out to oxnard and spar mikey. I'm sure seckbach will cover the story and record it.
          We were talking about that.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
            tell your brother to fight your dad instead

and after it happens, post the results on another site..one that cares
            Bahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by One more round View Post
              I hate to sound like Rockin or something................
              why, if you did it would be a sure sign that you know what the f**k is real and what is s**t.

Look at the words below and then go play some chess.
              Last edited by Rockin'; 05-14-2014, 09:19 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X