Adrien Broner getting his Ass whooped in sparring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who cares, its sparring!

Comment

So you equate with working hard in the gym into getting his ass kicked? Maybe im being dense, but I don't fucking get it.

Sounds like he was saying he works hard.

Comment

Originally posted by Opinionated View Post
        Hamed's clown ass got destroyed by the only true A class fighter he fought. Broner would clown Hamed.
        A stupid comment by a poster who probably never got to see Hamed fight.

Comment

I wouldnt doubt it. Errol spence cut adriannas lights out in sparring when he was training for paulie i believe.

Comment

Originally posted by pimpgoz View Post
            Rumors going around that A.B. is getting his ass beat in sparring. I heard today that Hank Lundy worked his ass in DC.

Lyle Fitzsimmons (@FitzBitz):#boxing If Broner's return fails, it won't be from gym slacking. Saw him go hard with Hank Lundy. Lotsa jawing back and forth.in DC.

After Hamed lost to Barrera, this is what was seen in the gym with Hamed. After leaving the ring out of extreme humiliation, Al Bernstien made a great analysis that Broner will either be the next Prince Nasseem Hamed or he'll bounce back from this loss like a true champ. At least Prince Hamed did an interview in the ring after his loss, Broner didn't have the heart or the guts to face the music, but Hamed was ashamed of himself too. Broner is DONE. He will never be the same. All he does is talk about coming back and being stronger but this loss has hurt him emotionally. yeah he's gonna beat Molina but he will not look great in doing so. Broner should join WWE because he's a great actor. That flop in RD 8 against Maidana was just like the fake $h!t seen each week in the WWE.
            Being the next Naz is a good thing, he was talented, flashy, entertaining and always fun to watch him fight!
            Broner equal Naz?
            Don't hold your breath.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
              Who cares, its sparring!
              He is getting his ass handed to him by Hank freaking Lundy LMAO!!
              The hype train has derailed , we will need to see if we can manage to get Broners fat ass back on the tracks.

Comment

nothing would make me happier than to see Broner lose his comeback fight

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
                  The hype train has derailed , we will need to see if we can manage to get Broners fat ass back on the tracks.
                  You guys realize this is TS's rumor based on an article that doesn't even hint at such a thing?

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
                    No it says hes going hard in gym not that he got his ass handed to him and once again who cares cause its just sparring.

Comment

Hank Lundy is a pretty good fighter with pop, so i wouldnt doubt it

Comment

Working...
                      X