Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did bradley let pacquaio win?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This dude is trolling you guys hard... Lmao.... Got some good posters not realizing they are getting trolled hard...

Lol at donmega for going off and sending red k... The dude is just trolling, probably trying to expose idiots who would actually believe this crap....

Instant classic for a troll thread, a lot of good posters went bat crazy on the guy...

Comment

Originally posted by Bee Keepz View Post

I believe it when he says his legs were affecting him. I think he blew his load trying to load up so much in the early rounds and lost the middle rounds.

I just don't get where you are trying to say that he threw the fight.

If anything people should give him props, he said he was going for the KO and fight and that's what he did. It may have cost him, but he put on a hell of a fight.
      Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      This dude is trolling you guys hard... Lmao.... Got some good posters not realizing they are getting trolled hard...

Lol at donmega for going off and sending red k... The dude is just trolling, probably trying to expose idiots who would actually believe this crap....

Instant classic for a troll thread, a lot of good posters went bat crazy on the guy...

Bro if I was trolling would I write an essay?.SMH

Comment

No, knowing they stood no chance on the cards they tried to replicate KDs by exploiting the fading superhuman athleticism of Pacquiao by attempting to catch him off-balance. What they underestimated is just how amazing Pacquiao's now-faded athletic abilities still are, and just how brilliant of a tactician Juan Manuel Marquez is. They are both living legends for a reason and I feel like Team Bradley sorely underestimated just how much effort went into Pac vs. JMM 3 and 4.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post

I never red k'd him, just feeding the beast bro..

Comment

Originally posted by Southpaw110 View Post
            bradley came to lose....did anyone else get that feeling that bradley let pacquaio win?
            because he's already a million and probably doesnt want to get abused by pacquaio fans anymore and thought to himself hey I am already rich I can afford this loss and will sleep
            better at night i mean where is the bradley that fought provadnikov and marquez

also i am a pacquaio fan he should consider retirement after this he was terrible tonight he was gunshy and no pop and noticebly less speed.....
            as for bradley hope to see him recover to me he's still the "real champ"

edit:also at the post presser you can tell that there was a big pressure lifted off him by the way he opened up "ahhhooh man"

TLDR: I personally think he let pacquaio win cause he didnt want another controversial decision
            Edit: he looked happy at the post press despite the loss
            I don't post in NSB because people who do are invariably stupid.

Quoted post not necessarily related.

Comment

No.

Don't discredit one hell of an effort from Bradley by throwing that crap around.

Comment

Originally posted by sdcluser View Post
                eerrrr.... of course he did. So they can have trilogy. Uncle Bob told him
                It looked like the Bradley from the early rounds went on vacation and he reverted back to childhood before he learned to fight. Voodoo spells, pulled calf muscles....something weird was going on there...I'm not sure I believe he ran out of gas and forgot how to fight. He stopped throwing jabs and was content to make Pac miss punches....he should have put Pac down.

Comment

Lmao at OP saying " Bradley is still the champ to me"

Classic line

Comment

The same way Maidana Is going to let Mayweather win. Maidana probably feels bad for the way he destroyed Floyds baby brother, In turn Marcos hands Floyd the win In order to keep the family from completely falling apart

Comment

You are not a Pacquiao fan. Everything you have ever posted has been intended to discredit and belittle Pacquiao. What you are is a stupid, goofy looking, lying piece of ****. Every day you start 2 or 3 unbelievably stupid threads usually trashing Pacquiao. In the 6 years I've been on here I've seen some bad posters come and go. I think you are the worst of them all. It's time for you to consider retirement from Boxing Scene. You leaving would make it so much better. It's hard to believe one guy could fuk up a boxing board so much in such a short time but you have a rare talent for pissing people off with your stupidity and hate.

Comment

Working...
                      X