Bradley Arguebly lost his last 3 fights how is he going to beat manny pacquio

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
    He clearly lost all 3 in my eyes

Pacquiao he lost 11-1 and Pac put him in a freaking wheelchair. Never seen that before in boxing

Ruslan beat the **** outta him worse than Maidana did Broner. Bradley was slurring his speech for 2 months and pissing blood. If the rounds are close than you ask yourself, who would you of rather been in that fight?

Marquez destroyed him with power punches. This ain't the armatures when jabs count equal to a power punch. And this is coming for a guy who things JMM is a piss drinking, PED taking, crybaby
    What a load of rubbish, then again I shouldn't expect less from a p ac tard.

Comment

IMO Bradley is the least deserving of anyone I can think of who deserves to win. The way he disrespects everyones opinion and stubbornly says he beat Pac makes him very deserving of a loss against Pac.

He may shock the world and beat Pac, but it wont be deserved.

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
        He clearly lost all 3 in my eyes

Pacquiao he lost 11-1 and Pac put him in a freaking wheelchair. Never seen that before in boxing

Ruslan beat the **** outta him worse than Maidana did Broner. Bradley was slurring his speech for 2 months and pissing blood. If the rounds are close than you ask yourself, who would you of rather been in that fight?

Marquez destroyed him with power punches. This ain't the armatures when jabs count equal to a power punch. And this is coming for a guy who things JMM is a piss drinking, PED taking, crybaby
        good post.

Comment

He lost some rounds and got hurt badley by Provo but he still did enough to win, wouldnt call that a robbery, and he beat JMM EASY!!! If you think that fight was even close then you gotta be under the influence of drugs...But Pac whooped his ass!! Thats the robbery

Comment

Agree with everyone else.

Bradley got worked by Pac.
            Ruslan jacked him up, but he ended up winning on points.
            He boxed Marquez's socks off.

Comment

Originally posted by WilkinsOlajuwon View Post
              Bradley did lose to Pac and if Pat Russell calls the times he sat on the ropes, he loses to Ruslan. Marquez fight was close but clear enough. Its true Bradley hasnt had a definitive win in awhile, but I dont think that makes him a huge underdog. He is determined, younger, fresher and makes ugly fights. I think Bradley is a live dog against anyone for these reasons.
              I agree with you, somehow Tim find a way to get back to the fight after getting hurt. The guy have the heart of a champion. If he uses dirty tactics come April 12 he have a good chance of upsetting Manny again (this time for real). But Manny have a lot to lose in this fight, so I assume that he will cut the ring off, will throw a lot of punches, and eventually hurt Bradley. Close fight and will go either way if there is no KO or TKO.

Comment

Originally posted by talz View Post
                He lost to pacquiao and Ruslan but beat Marquez fairly.
                I think this is a fair statement. The problem is, beating someone decisively. Why they tip the hat in Bradley's favor, I dont know. Bradley did beat Marquez. Pac is going to have to work twice as hard IMO to get a win by decision. It's unfortunate. Some of these judges in boxing are very suspect

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
                  the way i see the fight with bradley against ruslan and marquez were very similar, the rounds were pretty close at times and if u guys remember in the 12th round, bradley dropped marquez or almost dropped him and i think that sealed the victory for bradley but in the ruslan fight, bradley got put down in the 12th and still manage to come out on top. that was a clear gift decision right there.
                  I was a bit surprise after they announce who was the winner between Tim and Ruslan. I thought Ruslan gave him a beating, multiple times Tim was wobbled and hurt by those solid punches. But somehow he manage to stay on his feet. His shoe shinning and pity pat punches was the key to his victory, and he didn't run after each time he got hurt which I think convinced the judges to give him the nod. True warrior spirit right there.

Comment

in all honesty

He beat marquez ass....he lost to pac-man and he had a draw wit ruslan....

Comment

He beat marquez ass....he lost to pac-man and he had a draw wit ruslan....

Comment

Working...
                      X