No announcement yet.

Who's next for Floyd?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's next for Floyd?

I mean, he conquered Canelo, who was supposed to be one of his best opponents in years. Who should he fight next?

Originally posted by VG_Addict View Post
    I mean, he conquered Canelo, who was supposed to be one of his best opponents in years. Who should he fight next?
    Bradley if he were to get past Marquez I think would be the next best fight. But of coarse it won't be happening any time soon

Comment

Tuff question. Garcia turned me into a fan last night but I dont think he deserves a mayweather fight just yet..hes gonna get ****ted on no matter who he picks

Comment

Fight martinez if he can comeback and look ok in early 2014.

Comment

Danny. he's the only one they could sell to make it a huge event. Unless we're forcefed the Canelo rematch it will be Floyd-Garcia no doubt about it.

Comment

Alexander/Khan winner

Comment

Khan/Alexander winner, garcia later on.
              Garcia will fight a WW match, probably another on the undercard

Comment

I think they give Garcia one fight at 147 before the end of the year and then set up a Floyd fight at WW in May of 2014.

Comment

What people are forgetting is floyd will only take fights where the speed is only on his side at this point. Cotto to slow, RG to slow, Canelo, big and slow bad footwork, ortiz dumb ,slow and a quitter. Garcia will be next he is slow and will get picked apart by a jab all night. The last person he faught wit handspeed was judah(real handspeed) and judah gave him problems for the first five rounds. Even knocked him down ( bad ref). Thing is judah is not as smart as floyd, so floyd adjusted and judah didn't. Handspeed and combos are the key! Only fighters around that weight with enough speed is khan. But his chin is so fu*kin horrible he would get knocked out, and the other one is Pacman........ IMO floyd would beat him as well but it would be interesting for the first six since pacman is a fast starter

Comment

The garcia fight would generate more interest. Of course floyd would get hate that he fought a 140 pounder even though him and danny would probably walk in the ring about the same weight. Crazy how floyd weighed 146 the morning of the fight vs a kid who came in 165.

Comment

Working...
                    X