No announcement yet.

Obama should not give public opinions on controversial topics

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama should not give public opinions on controversial topics

You guys know what I'm talking about. The potus made a comment about how his son would look. I'm all in favor of free speech but when your position is as high as his there's no need to push your agenda on such matters because it only causes more division. I was once told by a great manager at a former job that a good leader should never express their public opinion.

You're right. He shouldn't talk about things like the economy...particularly since he doesn't know what he is talking about anyway.

Comment

I don't want to hear a word from Obama about the Zimmerman verdict besides what he already said. It's not the government's business, and we have bigger problems he should be focused on.

Comment

agreed..........

Comment

This ass clown joseph3552 something gave me red K because I made this thread. The racist piece of crap is attacking me for saying a highly public official shouldn't get involved in controversial cases.

Comment

True. A person that has the influence he has should have stayed out of it especially when he didn't know the facts. He should come out and say, "if i had a son he would look like TM, but wouldn't attack someone and crack his head on the floor for watching him".

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2013
              Obama never said anything about the murder of Marley Lion
              The national media ignored this story.
              Think that has anything to do with why he never commented on it?

Comment

Not even using just that decided case but the potus should not be giving public opinions on controversial cases in general.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                  Think that has anything to do with why he never commented on it?

Why didn't he comment on the Shawn Tyson case then? Black guy killing two white British tourists. In Florida too, I believe.

Comment

Originally posted by fishscale View Post
                    Why didn't he comment on the Shawn Tyson case then? Black guy killing two white British tourists. In Florida too, I believe.
                    This is the first I'm hearing about this case, as well.

I agree with the overall theme here, that a president (ANY president) shouldn't be commenting on legal matters or issues surrounding public trials, but unfortunately, it's pretty natural for people to comment on such matters once they become big enough.

Honestly, I wish everybody would've just STFU about it.

Comment

Working...
                    X