Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Thompson: I Took Care of Price, I Want Sissy Fury Next!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bet Vitali is gonna fight Thompson now

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
      Fury's chin is 100x better than Price's. Fury>Thompson.
      I agree. I think Fury is much better than Price. I can't decide if that's sad or not though....

Anyway, Fury is still showing much greater signs of improvement than most other UK guys and if he can just increase his conditioning to match his skill increase too, he might actually end up being world level and worthy of big fights.

Originally posted by Fury View Post
      Why would Fury fight him now. Thompson has nothing to offer.
      Do you actually have something to do with Fury? If so, you must be taking the piss right? Thompson is probably the best guy he could take on to show where he is at. Without Price around anymore, and already having beaten Chisora and Kingpin, Thompson would be not only the most logical next step, but clearly the best to gauge his true level.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post
        I agree. I think Fury is much better than Price. I can't decide if that's sad or not though....

Anyway, Fury is still showing much greater signs of improvement than most other UK guys and if he can just increase his conditioning to match his skill increase too, he might actually end up being world level and worthy of big fights.

Do you actually have something to do with Fury? If so, you must be taking the piss right? Thompson is probably the best guy he could take on to show where he is at. Without Price around anymore, and already having beaten Chisora and Kingpin, Thompson would be not only the most logical next step, but clearly the best to gauge his true level.
        Fury is two fights away from a title fight. Where is Thompson in the rankings?

Comment

Originally posted by Ravens Fan View Post
          The guy has 5 knockouts in 18 fights and less than a 28% KO ratio and he knocked down Fury. With that said, you may want to look for a better example.
          Fury caught Fury right on the nose!! Haha

Comment

Will we ever see Price in a competitive fight after this ? Personally I doubt it,they gambled on putting Price in with a 41 yr old guy not regarded a big puncher and he got ktfo,maybe a fight with the obese slob Chisora may make financial sense,with Chisora's refusal to train for fights Price may actually get five rounds from him before he collapses,looks as though we'll see Price fighting a few more Brit level degenerates and maybe a few over the holl European class fighters,before Maloney finds his voice again about him being ready to lose to Wladimir.

Comment

Working...
            X