No announcement yet.

Damn floyd finally digs his own damn grave

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn floyd finally digs his own damn grave

I guess that debunks all the conspiracy theories that no negotiations ever took place. I mean really? when you have the media knocking on your door / asking you about the pacman negotiation you wouldnt say **** about it? use your heads.

"UHH IM NOT THINKING ABOUT BOXING NOW" i think that nails it. spoken by the man himself, kind of hard to defend floyd now when he says his ducking the fight because he's not thinking about boxing. ****ing fans / conspiracy theorists on this board just got owned by mayweather himself

Originally posted by DontHitMyNuts View Post
    I guess that debunks all the conspiracy theories that no negotiations ever took place. I mean really? when you have the media knocking on your door / asking you about the pacman negotiation you wouldnt say **** about it? use your heads.

"UHH IM NOT THINKING ABOUT BOXING NOW" i think that nails it. spoken by the man himself, kind of hard to defend floyd now when he says his ducking the fight because he's not thinking about boxing. ****ing fans / conspiracy theorists on this board just got owned by mayweather himself
    He never said he wasnt ever going to take the fight. Arum said it himself they are pushing for the may 2011 date. Pac says no once, Mayweather says no once, assuming rogers dumbass doesnt get convicted we'll see who the real coward is next may.

Comment

it happening **** it.....bring marg on for the 154 wbc title baby!!!!!

Comment

Gayweather exposed himself!

He is sissy,I hope that HBO fires him like Bob Arum did!

Comment

Whats fucked up is all he tried to do was tarnish Pac's name and accuse him and so many people went on the bandwagon for absolutlely nothing...

Damn, people owe Pac a big apology.

Comment

There was no agreement and Arum played us all like fools.

Comment

Originally posted by MayMafia View Post
              Whats fucked up is all he tried to do was tarnish Pac's name and accuse him and so many people went on the bandwagon for absolutlely nothing...

Damn, people owe Pac a big apology.

damn right

He champaign like I am clean fighter I want to take tests,and Pacquiao doesnt so dont Pacquiao s PPVs!

PACQUIAO best ever,*****S and FRAUD JR. are all gay!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Blobby View Post
                There was no agreement and Arum played us all like fools.

You are delusional on another level.

Floyd played you like a fool,you paid him for fights that you dont want to see!

Comment

Originally posted by CungLe View Post
                  damn right

He champaign like I am clean fighter I want to take tests,and Pacquiao doesnt so dont Pacquiao s PPVs!

PACQUIAO best ever,*****S and FRAUD JR. are all gay!
                  eh?

Comment

he fights for money guys remember that.

pac called his bluff and now is in hiding behind some charity work bs

we all know what hes up to

Comment

Working...
                    X