No announcement yet.

Mass shooting at Seattle Pacific University

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sharpboxxer View Post
    as long as im allowed to carry a gun I dont give a **** what anyone else does
    Selfishness isn't a very nice personal characteristic.

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
      Thankfully, no.

What about Fort Hood, doe? Shooting sprees occurred on that Army base two separate times. Both times armed military personnel were unable to stop it.

What's your excuse for that?
      Soldiers aren't constantly walking around armed.

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
      Of course you don't. Your solution to the overwhelming gun problem in America is to throw more guns in the mix. Only a true ****** could come to that conclusion, so my question to you is...
      The overwhelming gun problem in America is due to illegally-obtained guns. The vast majority of these shootings are gang-related. Chicago has very strict gun laws and look how that's going. And yes, I'm aware there's less shootings in Chicago than there were in the 90's.

Comment

Originally posted by One more round View Post
        I find it very ironic that a common argument for guns is their ability to be used in a protective capacity, but these shootings are hardly ever stopped by someone wielding a gun. In fact this one was stopped by someone who had pepper spray.
        that's because these shootings very often take place in so-called 'gun-free zones'.

Originally posted by Adamjr91 View Post
        Selfishness isn't a very nice personal characteristic.
        Him wanting to protect himself (and his family) is selfishness?

Comment

Originally posted by takingaim View Post
          Soldiers aren't constantly walking around armed. at"
          No, but their own private security force is, and they were unable to stop the second shooting.

The overwhelming gun problem in America is due to illegally-obtained guns. The vast majority of these shootings are gang-related. Chicago has very strict gun laws and look how that's going. And yes, I'm aware there's less shootings in Chicago than there were in the 90's.
          A common misconception. The vast majority of gun violence that occurs in Chicago takes place in the suburbs where those strict gun laws don't extend.

http://www.suntimes.com/news/crime/1...l#.U5ORjCi0lng

Try actually reading that.

All illegally-obtained, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by takingaim View Post
            65% of gun deaths are suicides and accidents using legally owned guns. So you're wrong. As usual.

Comment

Guns are so FN cool, though....

Na, after seeing what is happening in Mexico (Michoacan, mainly) I've gained a new appreciation for gun rights. I just hate the idea of having so many out there and most of them seem to be in hands of people with the "gimme a reason" mentality.

Comment

Originally posted by $mannyFresh View Post
                Guns are so FN cool, though....

Na, after seeing what is happening in Mexico (Michoacan, mainly) I've gained a new appreciation for gun rights. I just hate the idea of having so many out there and most of them seem to be in hands of people with the "gimme a reason" mentality.
                I don't think that "most" of them are. The majority of gun owners are sensible. The gun owners who get into road rage arguments and end up shooting each other dead, or the ones who leave their guns out in the car allowing their toddler to use them to shoot their other children, or the ones who demonstrate how small their penises are by open carrying at grocery stores are the ones that you hear about. "Man keeps guns locked in a separate cabinet to the ammunition and takes great care not to engage in unsafe practices" is a dull headline.

Comment

I might shoot squeal in the face.

Next fucker that has the nerve to talk about carrots in the vegetable aisle...

Comment

Working...
                  X