No announcement yet.

Chavez Looked Decent

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chavez Looked Decent

During Pacquiao-Bradley II he seemed to be in decent shape. I know...baggy clothes...but he's the type of guy who's face swells up first. Maybe it's a sign that he's actually trying? If he gets a legit trainer sometime in May the GGG fight might actually be exciting

Got any pictures?

Comment

Don't know where to find the full fight, but if someone does they showed him once before the ring walks and again between rounds.

Comment

I said the same thing when they showed him. He looked slim in the face.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

He looked good even while wearing a very baggy coat. I have the PPV recorded on my DVR but too lazy to go downstairs and take a pic. I'm in the dark right now playing some PS4 and creeping online.

I am a Chavez fan, sucks that he's going up against Golovkin... the type of beating I will not be able to maliciously enjoy.

Comment

u heard it first

Dis is the upset of the year.........chavez beats him at 168

Comment

check out his instagram he posts new training clips daily he's not taking this fight lightly

Comment

If Jr. isn't the most succesfull son of a great fighter than i have no clue who is...he has accomplished more than i thought he was capable of, part of that goes to Arum but he put in the work and made the most of his opertunities with his talent.

Comment

Working...
                X