Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather vs Kell Brook - Who Win?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mayweather beats the ****e out of Brook.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
      floyd would have to have slipped dramatically to lose to someone as unspectacular as kell brook
      Totally Agree.
      I want to see a Floyd-Ghost match up

Comment

Brook doesnt have the experience at the world level to beat someone like Mayweather yet, hes athletic/power/quick enough to give him trouble though.
        But Kell just gets tagged too much, i think hes going to be a Amir Kahn level fighter, beat some world class fighters and lose to others.

Comment

Mayweather would beat him clean out of his prime. Too early. And you dudes who think thats why Floyd will be ring side are trolling idiots.

Comment

Brook has no chance of beating Mayweather. He hasn't fought top level guys yet and with the lack of experience he would get picked apart by Mayweather. I will be surprise if he gets past Alexander. Mayweather is co promoting the fight so that doesn't necessarily mean he is looking at them a possible opponents.

Comment

I voted Floyd KOs Brook. My thinking is that if Brook can't get a UD over Carson Jones in England then Mayweather is to good for him. Mayweather seems to be moving less but putting more power on his punches so I think he gets the KO but maybe Brook goes the distance and loses a one sided UD.

Comment

Working...
              X