Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather: "I think Pacquiao got exposed in that fight"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i cant believe a thread about a fake article went this many pages. sometimes i wonder if the ppl on this site ever made it past highschool. the first thing u learn in h.s. english is to check the source. since when has cagereport.net been a credible source on anything a superstar athlete says??

Comment

• Originally posted by SCUD. View Post
      Tell me what's the difference between a 14 day and on the day of the fight blood test? PAC is the boss, PAC makes decision.. not Floyd, not Freddie and not a stupid ***** like you.

Can't beat a one-dimensional fighter without a blood test, eh?
      Erm wasn't it YOU who brought up the "24 day test"? damn you *******s get more dumb by the day!! , all Manny had to do is take a few test TWO WEEKS before the fight, but nah him and "the dope coach" Roach wanted to make every excuse in the book to avoid Floyd and the drug tests.

Comment

• Originally posted by rao007 View Post
        You have got to be kidding me.

"At least when you watch Floyd Mayweather you know you’ll be seeing non-stop action for 30 minutes straight and that’s what you’ll see on May 1st . “
        all respect to Floyd's ability but you know that not even he himself believes that. Now, May 1st might be all action but let's just say that's because of the opponent he's facing

Comment

• Originally posted by dcopo1 View Post
          attention all gullible PACFARTS AROUND THE WORLD.

THIS INTERVIEW WAS FAKE AND WAS FAKED BY A FELLOW PACFART IN A ATTEMPT TO BRING MORE FAKE NEGATIVE PRESS TO MAYWEATHER.
          FAKE INTERVIEW WITH NO CREDIBLE SOURCES
          Easy on the emotions. You might develop heart problems just like some of your fellow *****s due to PAC hating

Comment

• Oh my, floyd shouldn't talk anymore about pac, he's just embarrassing himself. HAHAHAHAHA

Comment

• Conrgrats to Pac he did what he had to do to win.I expected more from Clottey i actually thought he had a chance to pull of the upset .Well see how the PPV numbers are when they come out should be interesting.

Comment

Working...
              X