Gary Cahill
    Luke Shaw

Steven Gerrard
    Jack Wilshere

Raheem Sterling
    Ross Barkley
    Alex Oxlade Chamberlain

Daniel Sturridge
    Last edited by Dirk Diggler UK; 05-12-2014, 03:36 PM.

Comment

How come nobody likes the OX at CDM?

I think thats his preferred position, he wants to play there,

Delph could go to a better team, im hoping he stays at villa, new people take over, and they build a team around Vlaar, Delph and Benteke.

Delph is just coming good, he was injured for a good 18 months, i little like Ramsey, took a bit of time to come back to a good level.

Delph and Ox at the next Euro's in the midfield! come on woy

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        4-2-3-1 ( From the squad he's chosen)

Joe Hart

Glen Johnson (ffs)
        Phil Jones
        Gary Cahill
        Luke Shaw

Steven Gerrard
        Jack Wilshere

Raheem Sterling
        Ross Barkley
        Alex Oxlade Chamberlain

Daniel Sturridge
        I wonder if Woy will ever get the balls to drop Wayne Rooney.

Its not like England pay a lot of his wages, its not like he can threaten to change teams.

ATM, in 2014, id rather see Henderson then Gerrard, swap Hendo for Stevie G, then i think the team looks a lot better.

Rooney not in the starting 11 looks pretty good, but im biased, like you with wilshire.

Comment

Ox shouldn't play DMF yet. Maybe in the future. He was exposed in that position in a couple of big games for us this season.

England should just play with fast players in attack. The only way to frighten traditionally strong teams is with raw unadulterated pace. Walcott is a bum technically but ask Barca or Bayern Munich which player they hate to play against the most at Arsenal.

England aren't going to out-technique or out-pass anyone. So just use speed.

Comment

Chamberlain player centre defensive midfield?

I never seen, cant really picture it either tbh

I like when he has a free role in the CAM no.10 role, though he's probably too young to do that at international level.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post

I like when he has a free role in the CAM no.10 role, though he's probably too young to do that at international level.
              Well, not really for his defending, but, in a 4-4-2, he likes being in the middle CM, but his good enough to play anywhere in midfield.

so in a 4-2-3-1, he would have to be cautious about going forward, he could play in the 2, or anywhere in the 3. potentially he could do either job IMO, he aint a bad defender. Better attacking attributes but his defending aint bad, basically cause his a good all-rounder.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                Ox shouldn't play DMF yet. Maybe in the future. He was exposed in that position in a couple of big games for us this season.

England should just play with fast players in attack. The only way to frighten traditionally strong teams is with raw unadulterated pace. Walcott is a bum technically but ask Barca or Bayern Munich which player they hate to play against the most at Arsenal.

England aren't going to out-technique or out-pass anyone. So just use speed.
                I agree

I really wish Theo Walcott wasnt injured and was going to the world cup. not sure who he would of replaced, likely Lambert, they are totally different kind of players, but not sure Lambert will do any good for England, great finisher though.

Theo and Sterling on the wings, with the right passes, would give any team trouble.

Comment

England is playing two friendlies against Honduras and Ecuador here in Miami next month. I know it's friendlies but if they struggle against those teams they won't go far in the World Cup.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post

Chamberland is a beast playing CDM. He's very assured on the ball and makes great runs from deep.

Comment

Originally posted by Adamjr91 View Post
                      Chamberland is a beast playing CDM. He's very assured on the ball and makes great runs from deep.
                      I guess you blocked out the Chelsea game.

Comment

Working...
                      X