Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

who would you pay to watch live pacquio or mayweather?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who would you pay to watch live pacquio or mayweather?

Floyd mayweather and Manny pacquio are probably the best fighters of their generation and both have contrasting styles. Personally I would watch pacquio because he loves to take risks and ends up going in his favour. Floyd mayweather is also a great fighter he is p4p #1 but I wouldnt pay hundreds of dollar to watch him over pacquio because he has a defensive style and is not usually involved in great fights such as the gurrero and canelo fights
    I know boxing

depends who they are fighting.......even with same opponent styles makes fights.........

Comment

generally depends on who they are fighting, however it doesnt count for all that much in this case.

i would much rather watch floyd, he is a better fighter, one of the very best to ever lace up the gloves in fact and the best of his time by a landslide. he also has a style thats more compelling to me, he is more than a fighter, he is an artist. there have been many great fighters over the years but only a few who managed to turn the sweet science into an art form, floyd does just that. i would watch him over any current fighter and its not even close.

Comment

i'd pay to watch pac whoever his opponent is.

but on a fraud fight even if they put me in on the most expensive suite in vegas plus a free plane ticket for sure i'll turn it down.

why the fuck i wanna get bored watching fraud potshotting like a scared coward?

Comment

Amir khan is a Warrior!

Amir khan has never ducked anybody and has been ducked by many fighters when he was the top 140 fighter. He always calls out the best fighters out and we have all seen him beat some great fighters but never gets the respect he deserves.

I know boxing

Comment

Fighters like Whitaker, prime Hopkins, Mayweather...those are my style preferences. I'm always going to prefer the more versatile fighter, at least most of the time.

Comment

mayweather, every time

Comment

Id watch them both live

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
                  Fighters like Whitaker, prime Hopkins, Mayweather...those are my style preferences. I'm always going to prefer the more versatile fighter, at least most of the time.
                  I've been to 3 mayweather fights...I loved all 3 not only cause I'm a Floyd fan but because how intense and crazy the atmosphere is! It's almost impossible to describe how fun and energetic vegas becomes...the massive amount of people on the strip and in clubs...u get to rub elbows with so many celebs...do some high designer shopping and see everyone getting there outfits and stuff...I would only pay for Floyd fights live in vegas...

Comment

Floyd all day everyday.

Comment

Working...
                    X