No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fortune Unable To Help Pacquiao Train For Rios

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    Team Pacquiao can't keep their stories straight. Koncz had just said that Fortune was going to the Philippines a little bit late, after he took care of his gym business. Now it turns out that he has visa issues?

They're all over the place with their explanations.
    eh, Koncz probably was told that by Fortune that it was a business issue, and didn't want to tell him it was a visa issue, but Fortune told Arum the real issue probably to see if Arum could help him out.

Looks like whatever issue Fortune has with his visa can't be solved immediately, I wonder what the problem is with the visa.

Comment

There is always something in every camp

Comment

Visa issues for Macau? That's strange.
        Macau maintains its own separate currency, customs territory, immigration and border controls, and police force.

Comment

Wow, already getting their excuses lined up when Pacquaio is "planking" on the canvas again.

Comment

As soon as Arum said "Trust Me", something immediately didn't sound right.

Comment

Macau doesnt require visa, thats not "it", if fortune is australian the more hes free to go to the Philippines, there must be other reasons. your guess is as good as mine.

Comment

Bob Arum: "just trust me"

Comment

LMAO "Pacquiao Fellatio Dealer of the Year" Ronnie Nathanielz is terrified his hero is going to lose which is why we get pointless non-stories like this and when sparring is taking place.

Comment

LOL@ ppl giving rios a shot...

Pacquiao could probably not even use a pt and still beat rios half to death.

Comment

maybe roach could bring in the person who helped cotto prepare for delvin...

Comment

Working...
                      X