Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ESB writer gets exposed for being a racist bigot! AGAIN!!! (VIDEO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] ESB writer gets exposed for being a racist bigot! AGAIN!!! (VIDEO)

Hey Boxingscene members, last time I was here I posted a thread about a writer at ESB who was exposed as a vile racist. Well apparently he is still an active member at that forum and a new video has surfaced this week which is even more disturbing that the first. Geoffrey Ciani goes on a series of rants calling Antonio Tarver, Mayweather Sr. and Dereck Chisora the N word, not only that he also throws racial slurs at Robert Garcia behind his back.

It’s real disturbing how he gets away with this stuff and ESB still have him on as a mod. Maybe that’s the reason ESB has been decaying this past year.

Here’s the newest vid

C-Files 2 from Trevor Brinley on Vimeo.

(Alternate link)
    http://www.veoh.com/watch/v57455244F9B9PBsD

And heres a video of him talking to a hooker about wanting to be dominated LOL This guy is NUTS!!!

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/100996..._2013_trailer/

meh, dont see what the big deal is

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      meh, dont see what the big deal is
      Not sure if you are joking or not, but he did say he wanted Shannon Briggs to die of AIDS and wanted him to get hung by the KKK. Plus you can tell this wasn’t a one time mistake, this is typical behavior for him. The only people who would look this over and say its not a big deal are gross, disgusting people who would be open racists if society allowed them too. Aside from the racial insults, he did all of this behind the backs of boxers who agreed to do interviews with him. He’s the ultimate snake.

Comment

The first time i stumbled across ESB is when i typed "shit" in google and it was the top result.

Comment

Yeah? Well your US president just got exposed as being a racist bigot.

Comment

Originally posted by ProdigyATC View Post
            Not sure if you are joking or not, but he did say he wanted Shannon Briggs to die of AIDS and wanted him to get hung by the KKK. Plus you can tell this wasn’t a one time mistake, this is typical behavior for him. The only people who would look this over and say its not a big deal are gross, disgusting people who would be open racists if society allowed them too. Aside from the racial insults, he did all of this behind the backs of boxers who agreed to do interviews with him. He’s the ultimate snake.
            I didn't sit through the whole 5 minutes... That does sound pretty bad, but still its not like he's relevant or anything. Almost everyone can be a boxing writer nowadays

Comment

Working...
            X