No announcement yet.

jmm training program for pacman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
    Yes, it was legit... and I still argue that JMM fought with more of a drive to make sure the fight did not go to a decision one way or the other.
    yeah the drive, but especially the PEDs

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
      I'm not arguing that, and you actually made very good points. I'm just speaking about the ones who label the KO shot a product of PED usage. JMM could very well be dirty, but the KO shot was legit.
      the punch was legit, the power in that punch was the product of PEDs

Comment

Originally posted by Matty Ice View Post
        Squatting 300...

Damn I weigh more than JMM and I've been stuck at 225.

Does anyone have Memo's number? I need DA JUICE!

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
        Work on your form it will come.

Comment

Originally posted by retnuocllup View Post
          the PEDs stopped Pac, not the skill. JMM been hitting Pac like that for 3 fights without the PEDs and couldn't stop him
          He never hit manny like that any other time, get you pacsac glasses off for a minute.

Comment

Originally posted by Metho_4u View Post
            You don't think you can get well rounded shoulders through weight training? Also, depending on how long he was supposedly on HGH it takes a while for some of those effects. How about manny's big ass head or his increase in size with no fat? You can make a case for anyone being on something.
            Marquez head is even bigger the 3 amigos Marquez, Mayweather and Pac have big ass domes.

That's said nothing would have stopped that KO, culmination of timing on both fighters resulted in that KO. Pac's carelessness and Marquez throwing that home run bomb took my breath away.

Comment

Working...
            X