No announcement yet.

Worked out for the first time in months today

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worked out for the first time in months today

Went to the gym and hit the weights pretty hard, hadnt worked out for a while so did fairly light weights, worked out for around 45 minutes

Now i feel SORE as **** but i guess thats a good sign that my muscles have been working, pretty good type of pain if you ask me

Ok?

~~~~~~~

Comment

Wait til tomorrow morning, you might need assistance gettin out of bed.

You shouldn't really have gone that hard if you haven't worked out in months, you could've injured yourself.

Slow and steady.

Comment

wow you went to the gym for a whole 45 minutes? you might be ready to turn pro

Comment

Haha grats dude I know how it is, I was on a strictly high carb, high fat, low protein, quarter-pound cheeseburger diet for a while.. When I jumped back in the gym I felt like jello for a few weeks.. Keep at it man

also my bet is that the haters in this post dorito eating, slack jawed virgins IRL

Comment

Good work bro, keep at it, and work thru the pain, but also let the muscles regroup and heal before hitting those areas again, get on a high protein moderate carb diet to aide in feeling less sore and for the muscles to repair quicker and you'll be alright, just don't give up and keep going strong man...
            Last edited by ..WaRSpencE..; 06-26-2011, 01:40 PM.

Comment

good for you

Comment

Working...
              X