Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it impossible to stop Andrade in a fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kessler it on him

Comment

Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post

heres the mack knockdown(and highlights)
      Ummm... he was for sure hurt there.

Comment

Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post

heres the mack knockdown(and highlights)
        Wow, that was a mean left-hook. I think that would have KO'd many fighters but could be wrong. I wish I had a better camera-view of it from that video. Looks to be a perfectly landed left-hook. And he did feel that punch, even though he got up pretty quick he had to have felt that ****. I saw his head snap back.

Comment

Originally posted by Freddy Krueger View Post
          Wow, that was a mean left-hook. I think that would have KO'd many fighters but could be wrong. I wish I had a better camera-view of it from that video. Looks to be a perfectly landed left-hook. And he did feel that punch, even though he got up pretty quick he had to have felt that ****. I saw his head snap back.

I use this fight as an example why he could possibly be stopped.

He got clipped good but Mack wasn't the biggest hitter in the division although he has good pop.

But it doesn't matter if you go down, if you don't stay down.

But he like anyone else, can be buzzed.

Comment

Prime Roy Jones if he went to the body non stop would stop him. Kessler neglects body shots although he does hit harder than Roy.

Comment

the mack knock down he said he just didnt see the punch ... i am sure it stunned him good but 10secs later he seemed all good ... only legit knockdown i;ve seen of his, cause like hyperion said the bute knockdown wasnt legit. the kessler fight was amazing to watch, andrade is like a machine when it come to taking punishment ...

Comment

Originally posted by Freddy Krueger View Post
                I'd like to see how hard Vitali hits Tua if he could hurt him. I mean how much does that history of being the heavyweight champion with the highest KO percent mean to Vitali? I'm sure it means alot, but lets see how much.
                Vitali does have a high percentage ratio, but I actually think Wlad hits harder.

Comment

What about Prime G-Man?

Comment

Oliver McCall is my favorite granite chin fighter.

He could cry while getting hit by bombs by Lewis and still not go down.

A damn beast head that one.

Comment

Originally posted by SirAuron View Post
                      Vitali does have a high percentage ratio, but I actually think Wlad hits harder.
                      I'm sure its not fun getting punched by either of them.

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                      Oliver McCall is my favorite granite chin fighter.

He could cry while getting hit by bombs by Lewis and still not go down.

A damn beast head that one.
                      Was he on drugs in that fight?

Comment

Working...
                      X